Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shadavis, disregard my IM..I downloaded the default ipk last night...wasn't even thinking..I'm gonna put that into QI...sorry bout the inconvenience..:-)
    Quote Originally Posted by lovely_olemiss View Post
    Shadavis, disregard my IM..I downloaded the default ipk last night...wasn't even thinking..I'm gonna put that into QI...sorry bout the inconvenience..:-)
    its ok i already replied to you anyways lol have a good day and im me anytime you need any help ! ttyl
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    im also having the same problem but i can see your guys links
    I see the link in the sig, but how do I get it into my Pre. I don't have the hang of molding the Pre yet.

do you have webos quickinstaller
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    just drag that file into the webos quickinstaller after you hook up ur pre in just charge mode with dev. mode on as well
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    graahhhh i'm having the same problem reverting to default =(
    Oh man I got some kind of mix between the "red and black" one and the "beach" one goin on. I guess next time you gotta fully remove before putting a new one on. I cant seem to download that default file either and I have no idea what "preware" is
    Thanks a ton Shadavis08.

ok so now when I try to hook my phone up to the quickinstaller it says that it is not plugged in... weird.
    ok re-installed quick installer and rebooted my computer nad phone and now it wants to recognise it again but it says that the default theme is already installed. I'm so friggin confused.

Kinda wish I installed that webos repair but I may just have to use the webos doctor instead... I imagine that would fix it right up?
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    yea, i'm having issues installing and uninstalling themes...i installed a theme and then wanted to changed to a new theme...i followed the directions and uninstalled my theme to revert to the default theme but some of the icons stayed on from my installed theme...i'm even having issues installing themes from Preware, its saying it needs to "run a script", i tell it "ok", then it just gives an install error...now i'm having issues installing free apps from the Official App Catalog, its telling me that i don't have enough memory when i have tons available!! ...arrrgh
    Duddeee, i'm having the same problem as most of you guys! =( My email and messaging still have leftovers of the red and black theme...i actually reset my phone and i thought that would do the trick but nopeeee....i tried webos repair utility and that did nothing either! Today i tried to run webos quick install but it says that my phone isn't connected when it is! VERY FRUSTRATING! Well im goin to reinstall webos quick install and hopefully something gives!
    anyone need help lol i have a few pieces left over from a couple but it does not bother me lol if you want to fix try the link under my post here and drag and drop that file into webos quick installer or uninstall using preware , but first try to uninstall the same way you installed the theme, im me on here if you need further help
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    so i actually didn't have to reinstall those programs....all i had to do was set my phone in developer mode again....might seem quite obvious but i figured i'd mention it in case there are some people who are gettin that message that the phone isn't connected....just check to make sure your phone is in developer mode!
    BTW shadavis, i did try the default theme u provide there but that did nothing to my phone other than revert to the default icons, but my messaging and email still remain with the red and black theme =(
    Quote Originally Posted by vardom330 View Post
    I was able to get my icons back however one of the themes altered my email appearance and I have been unable to restore the default appearance. I used the IPK to get the icons back but had no effect on the email portion. Any suggestions.
    web utility should catch it!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    i just tried web utility a second time and nope, it doesnt pick up on it! grrahhhh.... there are still traces of the red and black theme's background in messagin and email ....could it be because the red and black theme skins the WHOLE webOS?? so maybe the Web utility for example, doesn't pick up on the changes in the email??
    YAYYYY!!!! okay i ran WebOS doctor and that did the trick! It put everything back to default...if you do this just remember to back everything up!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by xEVYx View Post
    YAYYYY!!!! okay i ran WebOS doctor and that did the trick! It put everything back to default...if you do this just remember to back everything up!!!!
    yeah im glad you got it fixed but most people would rather not reset the whole device ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast