Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I did the same as tlower, mine was showing Jager theme as my default, but as some others here i stacked diffrent themes instead of deleting before installing a new one, so I ended up with a bunch of family guy icons. I re-installed the Jager theme and it gave me the revert button, so I did the revert and got it back to default theme, with family guy icons. I re-installed the family guy theme and did the revert again. One of the problems I encountered was that wosqi never showed that it had finished the revert but after I did a restart on my pre all icons were reset to default. But wosqi now says that I still have Family Guy theme still installed. No biggie but I will continue to try and figure it out and post what I find, Hope this helps.
    Last edited by scam182; 01/07/2010 at 08:34 PM.
    Trying to uninstall the android theme that I installed via quick install. I can't find it in preware(I don't have a themes section...) nor in device management in quick install, ughhh...so much easier on blackberry's.
    If your theme is stuck you can do the following to remove it...

1. Attempt to remove the theme (in Preware it could be under Theme or Unknown)
    2. Remove all patches (this can be done by running the application EPR (Emergency Patch Removal).
    3. Run Jason's Repair Utility (be sure to use the WebOS doctor that your phone is currently running, if your running 1.4 on sprint, then be sure to download the Sprint 1.4 WebOS Doctor)
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    I installed a theme using preware and it's not under installed packages it's in the themes feed. So I can't remove it. Help?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123