Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    just as the title reads, i installed the blue theme, and phone went offline. so i installed matrix theme, same thing. used the revert back option and same thing.....what can i do to fix this?
    happened to me a couple mins ago to, i installed the blue theme and i got phone offline also the background did not change. so i took off the battery and waited a while and i did get sprint on top right, with my background i had before i change the theme and the theme is still installed. how ever i do not have my 1X next to my signal bars so im attempting to uninstall the theme and take off the battery one more time. ill post back to see how this goes

*update*

ok here is what i did to solve my problem and this should solve yours

try to reset the theme first to the original default.

once done take out the battery and wait 30sec, after the 30sec put it back in and turn on the phone.

(this is what happened to me so may be different for anyone else)

after you turn on the phone you should see the sprint on the top along with signal bars, for ME, i did not see a 1X or a EV so this means im not connected through the internet with my phone on sprint network.

i again turn off the phone take out the battery, wait another 30sec and turn it back on.

now i have the 1X next to my signal bars along with the sprint on the top.

now this should solve your problem if your phone gives you a phone offline.

again
    set theme to default, remove battery for 30sec, turn on. if you see sprint on the top along with a 1X or EV you are good to go, if not then remove battery one more time and wait 30sec again. after the second start up the phone should be good now.

after this experience im sticking to the default theme i do not wish to go trough this lil problem again
    Last edited by acekilla; 09/20/2009 at 11:31 PM.
    *Edit* Nevermind. Thanks for your tips. It seemed to have worked for me the first time!
    Last edited by DefinedByClass13; 09/21/2009 at 12:49 AM.
    Don't worry if you phone goes offline during a luna restart, that's just what it does. Should come back within a few minutes. If you're too impatient, you can do a battery pull and have your device reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by DefinedByClass13 View Post
    How do you reset the theme back to default?
    Can't speak for other themers, but if you're using WebOS Quick Install, there's a button that reverts to default theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Don't worry if you phone goes offline during a luna restart, that's just what it does. Should come back within a few minutes. If you're too impatient, you can do a battery pull and have your device reboot.
    Well I found it odd, because it had not happened before and i've been messing with themes all day. Now through WOQI, it isn't installing a theme.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    i believe it has something to do with themes and tweaks. what i concur is anything time you install a theme, u gotta make sure certain tweaks doesnt interfere