1.    #1  
    Hello everyone, my name is Kurush Dubash and i'm a young developer. What i figured that precenrtal need after the new themes are Boot logos! Change the boring glowing palm and replace it with many different images. I've created them as raw images and as ipk files so it is as easy to install the boot logo as any application. All you need is WebOS quick install 2.5 They are easy to remove as well, using preware. If i have enough peolpe who think this is good idea , i could actually publish them. I have a few already made.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    That would be great! Thanks. Can you put them as .png also?
  3.    #3  
    Ya, and in fact they are already in png format. i will create a new post with the images. I will then post a link from here to there.
  4.    #4  
    I am posting the actual boot logo imgs in png format. download WebOS 2.5 and go to tweaks. choose them as your boot logo.
    There are multiple ways of installing them. The one with the actual image, (look up) or installing through an ipk file. To install an ipk file, just drag on the WebOS quick Install and click install. Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5.    #5  
    I am posting the actual boot logo imgs in png format. download WebOS 2.5 and go to tweaks. choose them as your boot logo.
    There are multiple ways of installing them. The one with the actual image, (look up) or installing through an ipk file. To install an ipk file, just drag on the WebOS quick Install and click install. Enjoy!
    Untitled-2 copy.pngUntitled-3 copy.png

angel1.PNGangel2.PNG

nike1.PNGnike2.PNG

im1.PNGim2.PNG

kb1.PNGkb2.PNG
    Last edited by kdubhotsauce; 09/20/2009 at 04:17 PM. Reason: ipk files
    This is great. There is a section in the forums for posting themes and one for wallpapers. It's good to see another contributor as I am talentless on all fronts. Welcome!
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    nice job !!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->