Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    **** on the Iphone.... Apple and AT&T want to rape everyone.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    great theme one of the best i have downloaded i do have a question though on the pic you posted on prethemer the bluetooth logo is blue which looks cool i turn on my bluetooth icon and the icon is on but its white its hard to tell if its on which the grey background other then that the themes is awesome

great job
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Im using the 1.2.3 version using the webosquick install method, and my top bar is not changing, it's staying black...any idea why it's not changing?

***UPDATE***
    uninstalled, installed through preware and everything went fine.
    Last edited by intro; 10/08/2009 at 10:19 PM.
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    LAUNCH BAR WITH THE STEEL BACKGROUND KILLS THE WHOLE SWAGGER OF THIS GREAT THEME.. I USE THE (CLEAR LAUNCHBAR THEME) BUT I MISS MY COOL LAUNCHER BUTTON THAT LOOKS LIKE THE IPHONE.OH AND AND A DIFFERENT PIC IN THE MUSIC PLAYER AND CHANGE THE SIGNAL BAR EVDO AND REGULAR SERVICE ICONS.THAT LITTLE e THINGS LOOKS GENERIC...THEN ADD A DIFFERENT ICON FOR THE EMAIL TEXT BUBBLE AND VOICEMAIL.
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Is it me but when I have cards on the desktop and I hit the launcher button and all the apps appear, It's translucent and it's hard to see all the apps because it blends in with the cads on the desktop.
  6.    #26  
    I think its you because I see the launcher just fine
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    next up on your themese list should be a virtual kb iphone theme, their is one out their but you could most likely imporve on that with the animations (pressing sym key changes keys to symbols, etc.)
    thats my .02
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.

-intro.
    favorite theme (unfortunately lol)

LOVE the white top bar. totally changes the look of it. i wish more themes would change that top color.. really adds to it.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twentythreemx View Post
    favorite theme (unfortunately lol)

LOVE the white top bar. totally changes the look of it. i wish more themes would change that top color.. really adds to it.
    i agree!!!
    --

-intro.
    i can get you any screenshots you need in about two hours. And maybe even files off the iphone
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I think its you because I see the launcher just fine
    I can see the launcher just fine, it's just confusing if you have cards on the desktop and open the launcher.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    I can see the launcher just fine, it's just confusing if you have cards on the desktop and open the launcher.
    I see what you mean its just a little hard to see but I can make the launcher darker
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    My favorite theme so far. Also, I had the same problems that a lot of other people have had with some of the icons from previous themes sticking around. I have tried everything to get them off. Finally I just gave up. But for some reason, this is the only theme that covers up the "old theme" that has been left behind. I thought that was kind of weird, but loved it!!!
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    I gotta say I really like this theme. Wife is even thinking of a Pre now because of this theme. I just close out any cards on the desktop if I have a hard time viewing apps in the launcher.
    I downloaded this off of prethemer but how come the top battery/signal bar is black and not white?
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Newpreuserlol: see my post above.

would their be any way to make the unlock screen like the iphones???
    --

-intro.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPreUserLol View Post
    I downloaded this off of prethemer but how come the top battery/signal bar is black and not white?
    Me too, the whole bar is white, just the battery percent area has a black background.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Can you make the status bar on the top a bit thinner? The spacing from the launcher's top icons and the status bar is too close.

Also the SMS button says "MMS" on it, can you change it to the original SMS button the iphone?

Also the avatars in the text messaging app are not aligned with the chat balloons.

On the dialer, the 1, 4, 7 and * buttons looks like it is a tick higher than the other buttons. Can anyone confirm this?

Otherwise this is a great theme! Closest to the iphone that I know and he did this without an iphone! good job!
    the phone app needs to be updated for 1.3.1
    any one have the iphone stock sms ringtone? I need it thanks.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast