1.    #1  
    Marvel Comics staring: Captain Amercian, Spider-Man, Hulk, Ironman, Fantastic Four, Wolverine, Silver Surfer, and the Palm Pre.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by OneDeep; 09/20/2009 at 07:29 AM.
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Love the theme but i cant get my memos icon to change after downloading your theme
    for some reason i cant get this theme to download to my phone. I tried different thems and they work fine. just dont know why i cant get this one. I have a feeling my update didnt go through. how do i find out if im at the latest update?
    I think this is a really great theme my favorite part is the lock screen. I kinda wish the app icons had somewhat of an indication as to what application it is. Could be a little confusing for others if you have a lot default apps in the wave launcher.
    pretty awesome theme. thanks
    My favorite of all. Anyway you can make changes to the messaging theme & possibly the lock-pin screen?
    Oops you just changed the messaging. Thanks! How about the all notification icons? That would be great!
    I noticed that the messaging screen has issues. The length of each message is short and the avatars are not at the edge but in the way of the text. Can you fix that please? thanks
    This is one of my favorite themes. Great job!
    Sweet...seen any Deadpool themes around?