1.    #1  
    Been using this for about a week now first installed manually.
    Neo-Retro. Carbon fiber, Wood, "Aged" Paper and Steel, I couldn't find a "good" aluminum texture ):

1.png 2.png 3.png 5.png 6.png

This is NOT the wallpaper I use. I highly recommend THIS Kick-*** wall!

Download: http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/vacuum-tube
    Last edited by fr4nk1yn; 09/21/2009 at 05:46 PM.
    it isn't loading anything but the wallpaper on the main screen....

I tried to unload it and re-install using wos quick install and still nothing...
    Last edited by joebobbil; 09/24/2009 at 10:35 PM.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Hello Fr4ank1n, nice theme, i like the clean look. I am having trouble getting it to switch the phone app and the photos app backgrounds. how can i do this manually?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by joebobbil View Post
    it isn't loading anything but the wallpaper on the mail screen....
    Not sure what you mean "the mail screen".

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_K3nt View Post
    Hello Fr4ank1n, nice theme, i like the clean look. I am having trouble getting it to switch the phone app and the photos app backgrounds. how can i do this manually?
    I just removed my theme, done manually, and installed using WebOS QI and this theme.
    All screens installed fine.

Can anybody else confirm?
    Last edited by fr4nk1yn; 09/24/2009 at 08:54 PM.
    I have WebOS 1.2.1 and it does NOT seem to be installing Phone or Photos. The rest are working for me well. I have reset the theme and retried a couple of times. Just can't seem to get those two to take...
    John
    This is the only theme out of the collection "worthy" of being on my pre. I love the style.

I've attached smaller images for faster rendering and minimal memory usage.

I used png 8 format and lowered the colors.

Perhaps you can re-save the textures using this method to help slim down the theme size.

You'll save about 737KB over the original files. That may not seem like much for a computer, but for the pre, this may help speed up load times and reduce the amount of memory used for each themed app.

Thanks for the great theme!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files