Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Got questions? Ask 'em here or hit me up on email - dieter@precentral.net

From the announcement

http://www.precentral.net/announcing...-theme-gallery

If you're a theme developer and would like to have your themes listed in our gallery, simply hit us up on our contact form and select "Request Theme Developer Access." Be sure to tell us your username.
    Themes need to be created and/or compatible with Jason's new theme builder

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...e-builder.html
    Dieter can you get someone to upload default theme sometimes these theme do n ot uninstall correctly and leave pieces behind. Thanks alot , and thanks for the great job your doing !!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    fredewins likes this.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Dieter can you get someone to upload default theme sometimes these theme do n ot uninstall correctly and leave pieces behind. Thanks alot , and thanks for the great job your doing !!!!
    I will install my uninstaller, it will uninstall everything from my themes... but may not support all other themes.

It will take alittle bit to get reviewed

All of my themes are formatted and available!!!!! on Theme Gallery

For more info on me and my themes Palm Pre Themes - Home
    thanks man alot of people will thank you lol and we wont get alot of clutter in the posts .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    This is great work!!!!!! i have installed the blue theme and uninstalled it, thene uploaded the matrix green theme, they are both outstanding and now i cant decide which one i want to leave on.... NICE WORK
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    This is very nice!
    Pretty awesome guys
    Fantastic. I cant wait to play around.
    BTW, in case people haven't noticed (since there hasn't been a front-page article about it yet ...), Preware now 1-click installs both PreThemer.com and PreCentral.net themes: http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?p=1906316

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    How do I upload/submit a theme to the gallery? I have a really, really nice one that I think a lot of people would like.
    Wake up, Mr. Freeman, wake up and... smell the ashes.

My theme: Minimalist+

$5 app icons for webOS developers!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by RottingOrange View Post
    How do I upload/submit a theme to the gallery? I have a really, really nice one that I think a lot of people would like.
    If you're a theme developer and would like to have your themes listed in our gallery, simply hit us up on our contact form and select "Request Theme Developer Access." Be sure to tell us your username.
    whenever i try to install a theme nothing happens. how long is it supposed to take cause i waited about a half hour and still nothing i tried to revert back because webOS Quick install said the theme was installed i dont want this to mess up my phone when the update comes
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    The themes are amazing
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I'd go with the green. its really nice.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Cool very nice
    Anyone having problems with leftover after uninstalling a theme? Sorta would like some input on how to get rid of the "Family Guy" name in place of "Sprint". I downloaded it thru Preload and uninstalled using webos qu. Im gonna reinstal and uninstall again and see if it somehow picks it off the second time....thanks if anyone know a better way...

I used the default theme ipk and it still did not take away "family guy" and my time color is blue as well...still wondering if anyone has a fix...
    Last edited by holley2583; 09/28/2009 at 05:10 PM.
    Yessss! i'm having problems with leftover themes too after i have uninstalled them! =(
    Btw kickass themes! thanx for those!
    Can someone please make a University Of Kentucky Theme? If you need any help with what to put on it email me zatch0823@gmail.com

Thank You,
    Kentucky Nation
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Can anyone let me know how long will it be before we can have access to download themes again??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast