Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    I'd prefer no ETA, just so people dson't go saying "you missed xxxxx date, where are the themes!"

And it's not as if ppl are just twiddling their thumbs, themes will be back when they're back, as soon as possible
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    got it. i was a bit anxious .. but i'm not going crazy .. thanks for the reply though
    Can someone please create a Patriots theme?:
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Can someone create a United States Marine Corps theme?
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    When will we be able to move the location of the button from the bottom to the side and allowing us to have more than 4 or 5 quick launch buttons?
    people that do this for free should be rewarded
    great themes, thanks
    What happens to the phone when you get to the "device reset" step??
    I just got another phone, three and counting. I installed the new update. Put the phone in Dev mode, downloaded WebOS Quick Install and then downloaded a couple of Themes. When I tried to install a theme I get a message, "Sorry, theming is currently disabled until the new theming specification is put in place.".

What do I do. Just wait?
    Okay... I must be stupid... after installing patches via Preware, I was prompted to reboot... After the reboot, the them was there... working perfectly. Whoops... THANKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by brandizy View Post
    When will theming come back. I downloaded preware. I installed a theme... I just can't apply it, or get it to show up. What am I missing. I still see activity in the submit a theme threads, so some are still themeing... what am I missing here?
    Last edited by brandizy; 02/06/2010 at 01:39 PM.
    I just installed the "Green Must Die" theme via preware. It worked that time. Nice theme.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    You can wait for an updated WebOS QI or use Preware and install your theme of choice from there.

Quote Originally Posted by flitir View Post
    I just got another phone, three and counting. I installed the new update. Put the phone in Dev mode, downloaded WebOS Quick Install and then downloaded a couple of Themes. When I tried to install a theme I get a message, "Sorry, theming is currently disabled until the new theming specification is put in place.".

What do I do. Just wait?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    still having problems removing themes or re-installing the default
    thanks its fantastic
    cool very nice!
    themes are the main reason I homebrew'd my phone.
    original blue theme is awsome.
    Im a lil slow so does preware work 4 themes or not?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by da1ndallas View Post
    Im a lil slow so does preware work 4 themes or not?!?!
    Currently, I can't find a way to load custom ones. There's not a load option available from the Themes settings screen in WOQIS. Says it fails to connect retrieving information..

You can install some of the ones listed there in themer still, but i dont know how you install a custom one in a zip file otherwise.
    why does it keep saying no device?!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast