Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 214
  1. #101  
    so its updated? because I thought u said:

    "The Theme Gallery version will remain 0.1.1 however so only download from the above link. "
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    so its updated? because I thought u said:

    "The Theme Gallery version will remain 0.1.1 however so only download from the above link. "
    Dieter just updated the file size for the Theme Gallery so once the Gallery opens back up. It will include version 0.3.4. Until then, download the .zip from the link provided.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  3. #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Dieter just updated the file size for the Theme Gallery so once the Gallery opens back up. It will include version 0.3.4. Until then, download the .zip from the link provided.
    Im sorry i didnt know u could install the .zip file with web OS (i always used preware just hit a checkbox lol). I fully understand now

    Thanks

    but i got an error: cannot start /usr/palm/framework.....background-pill.png

    any ideas?

    And i think you have the best theme so far!!!
    Last edited by Jupiter600; 10/01/2009 at 05:38 PM.
  4. #104  
    ^^^^ says no such file or directory found
  5.    #105  
    I've noted that in my to-do list. The theme installs perfectly fine. That error will pop up for around 6 different files. Just keep hitting OK and it should install.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  6. #106  
    says it cant open .xml file error?
  7. #107  
    after it put it on it gives me that error

    UNABLE to read .xml file

    missing end tag near line 2, column 16328


    The theme seems to work fine tho

    When i go back to webos and hit themer, it gives me this error.

    how to fix?
  8. ragepinpin's Avatar
    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    #108  
    Thank you for your information and soon reply to my question.
  9.    #109  
    If the theme still works, then don't worry about it. Thanks for reporting the issue though.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  10. #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    If the theme still works, then don't worry about it. Thanks for reporting the issue though.
    Thing is tho, say i wanted to change the theme, of if you update yours and change it, i wont be able to install it, at least not with WebOS QI.... i gues im the only one that has/had this problem?
  11. #111  
    yeh see now i upgraded to 1.2.1 and cant access themer to put your skin back on

    get error cannot read .xml file
  12. #112  
    Damn this theme looks slick.
  13.    #113  
    Change log for 0.3.7
    -Video Player icon updated
    -Music Player icon updated
    -Fix inconsistencies in installation
    -Blue labels in Email list menu
    -Calender fixes
    -Battery icon minor changes
    -Change text color in sym box
    -Sprint Navigation drop down box while searching has been fixed
    -Various other fixes


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  14. tcurtin's Avatar
    Posts
    150 Posts
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    #114  
    Most excellent - now that I've got the 1.2.1 installed and happy, I've started playing with Quick Install and themes. Yours is very nicely done (and complete) - the 0.3.4 version downloaded and installed with the few warnings mentioned above. The 0.3.7 version though looks like its not quite happy - Quick Install has been at the "Changing Theme" please wait dialog for more than half an hour now...

    What's the best thing to do in this case? Unplug the phone from the computer? Force-quit QI? Neither seems like a friendly/good idea...
  15.    #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by tcurtin View Post
    Most excellent - now that I've got the 1.2.1 installed and happy, I've started playing with Quick Install and themes. Yours is very nicely done (and complete) - the 0.3.4 version downloaded and installed with the few warnings mentioned above. The 0.3.7 version though looks like its not quite happy - Quick Install has been at the "Changing Theme" please wait dialog for more than half an hour now...

    What's the best thing to do in this case? Unplug the phone from the computer? Force-quit QI? Neither seems like a friendly/good idea...
    Thanks for the feedback. I thought that I might be the only one who would get that problem. I can't get the new version of Quick Install to install any themes on my Pre. I'll have to look into it tomorrow. I usually used Task Manager to exit out of Quick Install.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  16. #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by tcurtin View Post
    Most excellent - now that I've got the 1.2.1 installed and happy, I've started playing with Quick Install and themes. Yours is very nicely done (and complete) - the 0.3.4 version downloaded and installed with the few warnings mentioned above. The 0.3.7 version though looks like its not quite happy - Quick Install has been at the "Changing Theme" please wait dialog for more than half an hour now...

    What's the best thing to do in this case? Unplug the phone from the computer? Force-quit QI? Neither seems like a friendly/good idea...
    I had the EXACT same problem just right now. I had to force-ably close by ctrl+alt+delete I tried installing it twice both times I left it on for 40 minutes or more. So now I am stuck with the background pic and some of my buttons are red (in prebrew for example) any way to fix this? I tried restoring the default theme but it does nothing to fix the red buttons that are now on my phone.

    Edit: Yeah just checked some other apps like Email and it seems like only parts of the theme got installed because I also have found a few buttons red in my email. Using doctor only way to fix this?
    Last edited by Slayix312; 10/04/2009 at 08:45 PM.
  17.    #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayix312 View Post
    I had the EXACT same problem just right now. I had to force-ably close by ctrl+alt+delete I tried installing it twice both times I left it on for 40 minutes or more. So now I am stuck with the background pic and some of my buttons are red (in prebrew for example) any way to fix this? I tried restoring the default theme but it does nothing to fix the red buttons that are now on my phone.
    Revert to version 0.3.4


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  18. #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Revert to version 0.3.4
    k thx for info.

    Edit: That did the trick. Works like a charm.
    Last edited by Slayix312; 10/04/2009 at 09:14 PM.
  19.    #119  
    Fixed it. Apparently there was a loose ">" in the middle of the XML that was confusing Quick Install.

    Try now.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  20. tcurtin's Avatar
    Posts
    150 Posts
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    #120  
    Ah! That must have been interesting to find. Almost no errors - had one problem finding the icon for the music player app. Otherwise, looks good! (And btw, love the start up/shut down splash screen! Very futuristic looking.)

Posting Permissions