Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    copied from another thread.

nights0223 03:25 PM 09/29/2009 -- [Reply] [!!]
    Originally Posted by madolen:
    the dialer pad for the phone active call versus dialer use to be different files there are now the same images..

no more
    dialpad-row1
    dialpad-row2
    dialpad-row3
    dialpad-row4

only these:
    dialpad-row1dtmf
    dialpad-row2dtmf
    dialpad-row3dtmf
    dialpad-row4dtmf

edit: Maybe this isnt correct... I dont have to check.. I am in class... anyone know if I am correct?

Now there are three different images for each dialer button. E.g. the number 5 on the dialer will have five.png, five-down.png, and keypad-icon-five.png. The active call remains dialpad-row2dtmf. I think in the long run this will allow themers to have an easier time editing the dialer, as things are separated out a little better.END QUOTE.
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    copied from another thread.

nights0223 03:25 PM 09/29/2009 -- [Reply] [!!]
    Originally Posted by madolen:
    the dialer pad for the phone active call versus dialer use to be different files there are now the same images..

no more
    dialpad-row1
    dialpad-row2
    dialpad-row3
    dialpad-row4

only these:
    dialpad-row1dtmf
    dialpad-row2dtmf
    dialpad-row3dtmf
    dialpad-row4dtmf

edit: Maybe this isnt correct... I dont have to check.. I am in class... anyone know if I am correct?

Now there are three different images for each dialer button. E.g. the number 5 on the dialer will have five.png, five-down.png, and keypad-icon-five.png. The active call remains dialpad-row2dtmf. I think in the long run this will allow themers to have an easier time editing the dialer, as things are separated out a little better.END QUOTE.
    Correct, but I'm trying to find out why they would change it. The new dialer looks different now (in a bad way). I'm going to have to update my dialer most likely.

I have a WebOS 1.2 version of my theme for everyone ready, but I'm waiting for PreCentral to increase the theme size limitation (it's only 5mb...) because my next update exceeds that. This version also should include fixes listed in the 0.2.0 change log.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    hmmmm... Does this file size being large play a rolll in limiting apps? Just curious ....
  4.    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    hmmmm... Does this file size being large play a rolll in limiting apps? Just curious ....
    I highly doubt it. I couldn't see a reason why it should be limited so low. I contacted Dieter 4 days ago and haven't gotten a reply yet.

You got a linky to your updated theme there m8ty??? Did the 1.2 update lastnight and realised how ugly a stock Pre is..... scary!!!!
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    You got a linky to your updated theme there m8ty??? Did the 1.2 update lastnight and realised how ugly a stock Pre is..... scary!!!!
    Not until PreCentral fixes that lol. I need the download count sadly. My theme is low on the charts and its depressing lol.

Ya I don't either, got to be one of the most complete theme out there. Might be a little to do with the disclaimer about it changing the OS....

Ssshhh.... I won't tell anyone if you PM me a link. I just had to take a call and well.....YUCKY!!!
  8. Cin
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Just wanted to say this theme is fantastic. Hope it gets working under 1.2 again soon!
    I also read that the carrier string (where it says spront) has changed too.
    I miss my red and black theme --- this phone is just a phone tonight. What fun is that?
  11.    #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by mandystreasures View Post
    I miss my red and black theme --- this phone is just a phone tonight. What fun is that?
    I understand.

12.    #92  
    Change log for 0.3.0:
    -Updated for WebOS 1.2

Change log for 0.3.2:
    -Updated dialer .png's
    -New meta-move.png

Just waiting...

Abyssul, just passing on my continued thanks for sticking with this. I'm excitedly looking forward to installing the forthcoming updated theme on my 1.2.0 phone.

Even compared to the old stock dialer, something seems....off about the 1.2.0 dialer. It looks bland, even compared to what I recall shipping with the phone. Perhaps I've just been running a skinned dialer too long.
    Palm III -> Palm M100 -> Palm VII -> Tmobile MDA (The 3 year mistake) -> Palm Pre

Hello, Palm. Good to have you back. Let's just pretend that the whole "me leaving you for WinMo" thing never happened, OK?
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Change log for 0.3.0:
    -Updated for WebOS 1.2

Change log for 0.3.2:
    -Updated dialer .png's
    -New meta-move.png

Just waiting...
    eagerly waiting.... :-( grr... I hate waiting. Such a good theme.

Here is an idea to go with the season.... Touch of Orange and Black. just an idea... with halloween just around the corner.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Not until PreCentral fixes that lol. I need the download count sadly. My theme is low on the charts and its depressing lol.
    That is kinda depressing considering how well done your theme was. It was the most thorough one i tried. Looks like im gonna have to d/l it twice! lol
  16.    #96  
    Alright guys. Here's the moment you've been waiting for. After learning some inside knowledge about the future of themes, I've decided to release my 0.3.2 version of Flash of Red and Black.

Refer to the original post for changes and fixes. Please report any inconsistencies and glitches. The Theme Gallery version will remain 0.1.1 however so only download from the above link.
    Last edited by Abyssul; 10/01/2009 at 03:43 PM.

17.    #97  
    I've only had the theme out for 10 minutes and I already noticed some problems:

-Fix inconsistencies in installation
    -Email .css not updated
    -Error .png for chat view in Message app is still default

18.    #98  
    Updated to 0.3.4:
    -Updated email.css
    -Fixed message error bubbles in Messaging chat view.

Added to-do:
    -Still some blue left in Email labels.

how do we install with the zip file? only used to Preware where i just select the theme, please help
  20.    #100  
    Download and install with WebOS Quick Install

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast