Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 214
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfire View Post
    Downloaded the new version showing on Preware a short bit ago. Love the icon changes and the texting/email color changes as well.

    I definitely see a good strategy in not finalizing anything more until the 1.2.1 OS comes out.

    Three suggestions (or confirmations if they are on your to-do list I guess):

    1. For email preview window, it is difficult to see the 'From' text as it is a color close to the background.

    2. Boot logo??? Maybe since its "Red theme" it could be a picture of Mars? Although I understand it then would make one wonder if the red planet is the subject of the theme vs. just the color itself

    3. Other standard icons adjusted? This is one part I loved about the Left 4 Dead theme. Google Maps, photos, tasks, memos, etc

    Love the color....keep up the good stuff!
    I'm creating a to-do list today. I already knew about the email preview, but I'm going to recolor the other app icons as well. Thanks for the input. I need more suggestions for my to-do list.

    Spread the word. I want this theme to blossom. Sadly someone already gave me a neutral rating without any comment and I want to know why lol. Just a peeve of mine.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  2. Bigfire's Avatar
    Posts
    259 Posts
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    #42  
    As I am working today and texting, etc, I'm finding more color conflicts that probably should be addressed.

    When searching through the contacts list the red underlining is really cool, but the names are hard to read for same reason as I mentioned above. Also when selecting a contact for texting, the bubble color is very close to the name inside, so very hard to read....maybe red for one of those two would be really sharp!

    Going from the 'add contact' field to the 'enter message here....' field you get black lettering against dark charcoal, also may be something to consider so the name(s) are easy to glance at.
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

    Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfire View Post
    As I am working today and texting, etc, I'm finding more color conflicts that probably should be addressed.

    When searching through the contacts list the red underlining is really cool, but the names are hard to read for same reason as I mentioned above. Also when selecting a contact for texting, the bubble color is very close to the name inside, so very hard to read....maybe red for one of those two would be really sharp!

    Going from the 'add contact' field to the 'enter message here....' field you get black lettering against dark charcoal, also may be something to consider so the name(s) are easy to glance at.
    Please supply me with screenshots if possible. I have to edit each field manually and the theme is still in beta as I stated so there WILL be conflicts. Try to be as specific as possible.

    For the boot screen, I will probably just supply a simple red glow Palm screen as default, but the user can just change that at will with Quick Install...


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  4. Bigfire's Avatar
    Posts
    259 Posts
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    #44  
    Attached is what I found. Hope it helps
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

    Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
  5. Bigfire's Avatar
    Posts
    259 Posts
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    #45  
    Just to verify, there is a name listed in the second pic. It is slightly easier to see on the cell's screen vs. in this screen capture.
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

    Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
  6. #46  
    I can't see who is emailing me with this theme. grey on grey for the email of the person.
  7. Bigfire's Avatar
    Posts
    259 Posts
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    #47  
    Also for to do list (already have?) The lock button when someone is calling and the cell is locked....currently I have a standard button to drag out.
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

    Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
  8. Iancarr27's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #48  
    this is the best theme ive seen so far good job
  9. #49  
    Man, I've been waiting for something that catered to my red and black addiction. Love the theme.
    Palm III -> Palm M100 -> Palm VII -> Tmobile MDA (The 3 year mistake) -> Palm Pre

    Hello, Palm. Good to have you back. Let's just pretend that the whole "me leaving you for WinMo" thing never happened, OK?
  10.    #50  
    Thanks for all the input guys. I will try and fix these issues as soon as I can. Just remember that this is still beta.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  11. Bigfire's Avatar
    Posts
    259 Posts
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    #51  
    No worries here...feedback drives improvement
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

    Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
  12.    #52  
    Sadly I have quite a bit going on with my sports team regional's coming up and some projects in school so there will be some delay. My main priority at the moment is prepare the theme for WebOS 1.2 when it is released.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  13. #53  
    Favorite theme to date. Issue with text in Sprint Navigation.. cant see the cities (when you type a letter and it drops down a list of cities to choose from)

    Thanks for all the hard work!
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirect View Post
    Favorite theme to date. Issue with text in Sprint Navigation.. cant see the cities (when you type a letter and it drops down a list of cities to choose from)

    Thanks for all the hard work!
    I'm sure that will correlate with one of the other issues. Thanks.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  15. mashiya's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    #55  
    Hey Abyssul. I love this theme, i will have it a long time, I love red lol. Anyways i found one problem, i didnt see any posts of this problem from anyone else, so i hope its not just my pre. Anyways when i go into my ringtones, the names are white, so i am not able to see them unless i preview the tone. Could u please fix this. Thanx. Again I love this theme, thanx for making it, great job!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  16. nitty917's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    #56  
    got about 3 errors or so when loading your theme with webos quick install
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by mashiya View Post
    Hey Abyssul. I love this theme, i will have it a long time, I love red lol. Anyways i found one problem, i didnt see any posts of this problem from anyone else, so i hope its not just my pre. Anyways when i go into my ringtones, the names are white, so i am not able to see them unless i preview the tone. Could u please fix this. Thanx. Again I love this theme, thanx for making it, great job!
    Added

    Nitty917, I need more specifics then that. What's the exact output WebOS quick install puts out?


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  18. mashiya's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Added

    Nitty917, I need more specifics then that. What's the exact output WebOS quick install puts out?

    I just tried to reinstall it from pre themer 1.0.0 to precentral theme 0.1.1. but no change. I still cant see my ringtones. Is there suppose to be an update or are you waiting until webos 1.2 is released, to add the ringtone change?
  19. #59  
    Ok people I need help. I have webos quick install2.5 and I just try to install some themes that I downloaded here on precentral I was able to load 2 out of 3 but when I try to load back to the first theme the one that I like I opened quick install and when I click themer I get this error :
    Error 9:
    No return code found in steam from file:///var/usr/lib/webos-quick-install/theme.xml
    Them I click ok and I get this other window
    Error: unable to read xml file.
    Missing end tag near line 422, column 80

    Can someone help me out ? What can I do to fix this ?
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrownpc View Post
    Ok people I need help. I have webos quick install2.5 and I just try to install some themes that I downloaded here on precentral I was able to load 2 out of 3 but when I try to load back to the first theme the one that I like I opened quick install and when I click themer I get this error :
    Error 9:
    No return code found in steam from file:///var/usr/lib/webos-quick-install/theme.xml
    Them I click ok and I get this other window
    Error: unable to read xml file.
    Missing end tag near line 422, column 80

    Can someone help me out ? What can I do to fix this ?
    Refer to the WebOS Quick Install thread.

    I just tried to reinstall it from pre themer 1.0.0 to precentral theme 0.1.1. but no change. I still cant see my ringtones. Is there suppose to be an update or are you waiting until webos 1.2 is released, to add the ringtone change?
    The theme on PreThemer and PreCentral contain different files. I have not released a update yet. I've kind've lost interest in developing this theme seeing how much work its taking. I expected more responses, but it seems like a fail atm.

    I'll give it more time and work on the current bugs atm. Refer to the original post for updates.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions