Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Wait a min...I thought in order to change messaging and email background you need to change the .css file... Or is I'm wrong?
    Are you planning to change the tap ripple too?

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ap-screen.html
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Wait a min...I thought in order to change messaging and email background you need to change the .css file... Or is I'm wrong?
    messaging bubbles are only images. The actual gray background is CSS I believe (I was digging around earlier for it actually)
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Are you planning to change the tap ripple too?

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ap-screen.html
    I can supply the edited .png for the tap ripple, but I do not plan on adding it to the theme.

As an update, I (hopefully) plan to release the whole theme in a few days. I will include a core package which will only contain the basic theme (currently with some minor updates) and an extended package which will modify the entire Pre.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  5.    #25  
    Hello PreCentral Community,

I would just like to update you guys on my progress. I have been hard at work on this theme. After some consideration, I've decided to delay the theme's release until this weekend because of several reasons:

1. Since my theme requires altering the .css files in the WebOS, the upcoming WebOS update 1.2 might conflict with those files as I currently use the 1.1 version of the files. When the update IS released I will have to update those files to correspond to the 1.2 version counterparts.

2. Since my theme contains approximately 500 individual files, it is impractical to use the current method of theme building in xml/zip format. Current IPK's methods don't support .css files. I am forced to wait until PreThemer releases their method of xml/zip compiling (which should be very soon).

3. Longer release date = more time I get to work on the theme itself to ensure that it works decently.

The theme will be a "beta" version as it is not fully finished. It is still decent and operational. I plan on releasing two versions of the theme, a core package which will only contain some basic changes similar to the average theme and an enhanced version which will contain the full theme. Only the full version will be hosted in the PreCentral Theme Gallery due to PreThemer's decision to not support .css files. The basic package will be still be hosted on both sites however.

I hope this becomes a success because I have spent countless hours on it. You will never look at your Pre the same way again. This theme will set a new standard for the next generation of themes.

Thank you.

It looks fantastic imo. I like how you changed the email and contacts background to black. When you get the messaging done, I will def be downloading and donating.
    i installed today and it says it was updated today but the messgaing and contact is not themed although in the samples on preware before i downloaded it showed it themed

any idea on what gives?
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    i installed today and it says it was updated today but the messgaing and contact is not themed although in the samples on preware before i downloaded it showed it themed

any idea on what gives?
    Please make sure you have downloaded the right version. I uploaded two copies, one for testing purposes (do not download) and the other is the basic package. Currently, the fully themed packaged isn't released yet so please reinstall the basic.

It looks fantastic imo. I like how you changed the email and contacts background to black. When you get the messaging done, I will def be downloading and donating.
    More fuel for the fire.

Flash of Red and Black album

If it asks for a password, then it's palmpre.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Please make sure you have downloaded the right version. I uploaded two copies, one for testing purposes (do not download) and the other is the basic package. Currently, the fully themed packaged isn't released yet so please reinstall the basic.

uploaded 2? i only see one in preware where i downloaded

at any rate r u saying the one with the messaging and contacts themed is Not available?
    just checked it out n it looks freakin awesome! when are u gonna release it?
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    uploaded 2? i only see one in preware where i downloaded

at any rate r u saying the one with the messaging and contacts themed is Not available?
    Not currently Jupiter. Refer to my above (long) post about why.

12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aps pre View Post
    just checked it out n it looks freakin awesome! when are u gonna release it?
    As soon as I possibly can. Probably this weekend (in my long post above as well).

More fuel for the fire.

Flash of Red and Black album

wow thats so awesome!!! its great i love it mannn !

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    wow thats so awesome!!! its great i love it mannn !
    Your theme is going down fritos. Just some friendly competition.

Your theme is going down fritos. Just some friendly competition.
    hahah maybe but well see..mine like smoked yours when you were almost so close

16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    hahah maybe but well see..mine like smoked yours when you were almost so close
    Only because you updated yours multiple times. Mine is still the original. Common sense tells you that each time you update, you are enticing the users to download multiple times which adds to the download count. If I was to update mine, it would jump as well.

Only because you updated yours multiple times. Mine is still the original. Common sense tells you that each time you update, you are enticing the users to download multiple times which adds to the download count. If I was to update mine, it would jump as well.
    well if we're counting Prethemer users, I do have measures in place to limit the amount of duplicate download counts
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    lol thats a bit true
    lets reset our count to zero hahah start fresh

19.    #39  
    Theme submitted and waiting for acceptance.

Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    Downloaded the new version showing on Preware a short bit ago. Love the icon changes and the texting/email color changes as well.

I definitely see a good strategy in not finalizing anything more until the 1.2.1 OS comes out.

Three suggestions (or confirmations if they are on your to-do list I guess):

1. For email preview window, it is difficult to see the 'From' text as it is a color close to the background.

2. Boot logo??? Maybe since its "Red theme" it could be a picture of Mars? Although I understand it then would make one wonder if the red planet is the subject of the theme vs. just the color itself

3. Other standard icons adjusted? This is one part I loved about the Left 4 Dead theme. Google Maps, photos, tasks, memos, etc

Love the color....keep up the good stuff!
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast