Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
    Wow…that is singularly the worst piece of news I've read in a long time. I've been waiting for weeks so I could install this theme. Wish I'd found this thread sooner. This is the only theme I've found to date I actually like. This is seriously bad news to me. =(
  2.    #202  
    Hey guys,

I've been bored lately and I was drifting around the themes forum. I noticed that on the first page of the most popular themes was my theme. The one I haven't updated in nearly 4-5 months. After some thought, I have decided to pick this project back up. If I get plenty of motivation, then I will push more resources towards this. I was really hoping this would be a success, but I found a lack of inspiration.

Expect some more news from me soon. Give me some feedback.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    yeh I only removed because it was updated

its compatible with 1.4 though?
  4.    #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    yeh I only removed because it was updated

its compatible with 1.4 though?
    It hasn't been compatible since 1.3.1... haha. Expect an update soon for 1.4 compatibility. I just decided to work on this again. Now I have to reinstall all the tools needed and find out where I left of.

WOOHOO!!! Great news! This was always my favorite theme. Cant wait for update!
  6.    #206  
    Quote Originally Posted by chillis123 View Post
    WOOHOO!!! Great news! This was always my favorite theme. Cant wait for update!
    Did you like subscribe to my thread or something? haha You've only made two posts and both are on my theme thread. Interesting to say the least

Very nice. Love the red.
    lol
    i use to be a big theme guy on my HTC.....might consider yours its the best i've seen
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    I'd love to see this working too - nice to have such a comprehensive theme (although, removing it the first time was uuuugggly - I'm sure between you and the webosinternals folks, that'll be fine next go-around).

Looking forward to the new & improved version!
    so simple, yet it is one of the best.
    Can't wait to see the new progress. This was the slickest theme for the Pre in its day, I'm looking forward to seeing it active again. If I can be of any assistance beta testing it, shoot me a PM.
    Palm III -> Palm M100 -> Palm VII -> Tmobile MDA (The 3 year mistake) -> Palm Pre

Hello, Palm. Good to have you back. Let's just pretend that the whole "me leaving you for WinMo" thing never happened, OK?
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I hope you find the inspiration and motivation (and of course the files you'll need) and get this one working. It's the only theme I've seen that I would install.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I guess I should have looked more closely at the date of his posts, it doesn't look promising, 5 months without a peep...
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011