Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    9/19/09
    Heres a Theme That Took Me Quiet A While. I Gave The Pre A Huge Makeover..Well Not So Huge lol But Alot Of Things I Still Gotta Work On For This Theme, I Gave It A SomeWhat HTC Look Which Was Something I Was Aiming For On This Theme, I LOVE The Look And I Hope You Do Too!!

i will post screenshots of my current version later.. or u can go here to view and or download

To Install This Theme Go Here To Prethemer To Download:

PreThemer // Touch Pre Palm Pre Theme

Or You Can Install Via Preware
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fritos1406; 09/22/2009 at 02:24 PM.

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Sweet, I do miss my diamond, just not winmo.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cambo2121 View Post
    Sweet, I do miss my diamond, just not winmo.
    lol well i only made this since my bro was rubbing his touch pro 2 in my face o well i dont care i got my pre

Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    lol well i only made this since my bro was rubbing his touch pro 2 in my face o well i dont care i got my pre
    Pre > TP2
    No Offence meant really!

All the guys doing the themes are awesome Really. Nobody seems to be doing the icons on the dialer, It just seems unfinished to me.

I appreciate all the hard work.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by MOE-GUNZ View Post
    Pre > TP2
    yeah tp2 is awesome i cant lie..just a bit too big for me tho

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    No Offence meant really!

All the guys doing the themes are awesome Really. Nobody seems to be doing the icons on the dialer, It just seems unfinished to me.

my dialer is still unfinished. thanx
    i will try to make it look more proffessional next time..this was just a quick edit to see how it come out

No Offence meant really!

The dialer buttons comprise a whole lot of files, more than the double the other apps..it takes alot of time to do so...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    The dialer buttons comprise a whole lot of files, more than the double the other apps..it takes alot of time to do so...
    Tell me about it. I have removed the dialer from my theme until I get looking nicer..but it just doesn't seem to update on the ipk or preware so the dialer is still there..I will work on it so it can look more descent and nicer but that's till later tonight or sometime tomaro

Tell me about it. I have removed the dialer from my theme until I get looking nicer..but it just doesn't seem to update on the ipk or preware so the dialer is still there..I will work on it so it can look more descent and nicer but that's till later tonight or sometime tomaro
    Really guys I meant no offence! I understand what it requires to do all the little things i have done all my own tweaking thus far and my own theme so I really do get it.

I was not directing my comments directly towards your dialer just in general.

I really like the B/W stuff so please keep it up.
    Yeah the dialer is hard to do because its 4 different images.. and they all need to line up right. if the pre dialer was one image for the keypad and one image for the press key pad it would make theming it much faster
    --Marvin
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Yeah the dialer is hard to do because its 4 different images.. and they all need to line up right. if the pre dialer was one image for the keypad and one image for the press key pad it would make theming it much faster
    I wasnt talking about the dialer exactly, I was talking about the other icons that most themes neglect to add in like the keypad icon, and the v/mail icon and such.
  13.    #13  
    I wasnt talking about the dialer exactly, I was talking about the other icons that most themes neglect to add in like the keypad icon, and the v/mail icon and such.
    u should check out my theme...most of it is customized, an awesome theme indeed i do say

u should check out my theme...most of it is customized, an awesome theme indeed i do say

Impressive download count
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    This theme is a real winner, love the icons.
    Sweet, using this one!

Question: I installed with oreware, works fine..

How do I uninstall and rever to original if needed?
    Navigate to "Installed Packages" in Preware, find the theme, tap "remove"
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
  18.    #18  
    thanks you guys..even did the small notification icons and most of it, can anyone do me a favor and make me a task icon that would go well with my theme i dont have much time doing mine today since i have school and all

The dialouge boxes for textin is real smooth witht he brown and black! But i would like to see sum colors that contrast like the boxes from the rave it up theme..because the theme itself is so smooth would like to see sumthin out the box wen im textin.helps me think.lol oh and instead of the gears have a home kind of icon.white house annd make it black with the white outline..but the theme overall is stupendous
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by jodimarley View Post
    The dialouge boxes for textin is real smooth witht he brown and black! But i would like to see sum colors that contrast like the boxes from the rave it up theme..because the theme itself is so smooth would like to see sumthin out the box wen im textin.helps me think.lol oh and instead of the gears have a home kind of icon.white house annd make it black with the white outline..but the theme overall is stupendous
    it is a houze icon.. thanks im glad u like the theme

what boxes exactly are u talking about?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast