Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    and so i just finished did some touches on the wave bar this is what it looks like..let me know if it looks right or not
    that is cool as shit!!!

I love this theme and will def. donate once it is finished/I get paid next whichever comes first haha.

I have one request. For the dialer if you could just make the 'green' button either blue or purple (it seems that you are accenting with both of them). Fantastic job! This is my favorite theme by far!!!
    THE WAVE BAR OF THE FUTURE!!! Futuristic swagg .lol ...its perfect man.add purple or teal instead of sepia in the chat ballon and dailer pad and I won't have to change my theme never
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    that is cool as shit!!!

I love this theme and will def. donate once it is finished/I get paid next whichever comes first haha.

I have one request. For the dialer if you could just make the 'green' button either blue or purple (it seems that you are accenting with both of them). Fantastic job! This is my favorite theme by far!!!
    Agree
    Nice
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by jodimarley View Post
    THE WAVE BAR OF THE FUTURE!!! Futuristic swagg .lol ...its perfect man.add purple or teal instead of sepia in the chat ballon and dailer pad and I won't have to change my theme never
    okay i will do that right now..

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  6.    #46  
    that is cool as shit!!!

yeah i was gonna work on that eventually

7.    #47  
    well i just edited the theme..for the chatballoons and the dial button...let me know if they came out right, because i cant really see it right on this labtop..

make the chatballons a darker shade of the colors

great so far
    the blue in the chat ballon is too bright or the purple should b the main color.like the box that displays wat yu say
  10.    #50  
    check it out now...oh but the blue is still your chat balloon

awesome!!!!! i even see yu added the leaf effect
  12.    #52  
    ima add another update to it shortly..the chatballoons dont really look right

jus changed my boot screen to the adidas boot logo from prethemer i feel so complete lol
    ok
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    not a fan of the new chat color and I updated and can't go back. I personally think the leaves on the base of the apps is a little much imho. I hate complaining... i still have your theme installed hah
  16.    #56  
    not a fan of the new chat color and I updated and can't go back. I personally think the leaves on the base of the apps is a little much imho. I hate complaining... i still have your theme installed hah
    Hahah I still have the old chat balloons on minw
    I will change em bak don't worry

Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    thank you thank you thank you thank you.
    Nice work fritos1406 will have to get on my phone asap.
    Hey, can you change the pink phone icon on th dialer and get rid of the leaves on the home page? I liked your theme better when you didnt have those on there. Thanks man!
    can you tell what program you use to make themes or a tutorial please???
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123