Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    @fritos: any chance you can change the icon for the Web?

I find that your icon is too small for the web...
    I love the looks of the theme. Great job. The only thing that I would personally change is the purple n teal on the lock screen to black. Keep up the great work.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    @fritos: any chance you can change the icon for the Web?

I find that your icon is too small for the web...
    but i actually like the web icon..and its the same exact size as the other icons

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  4.    #24  
    i want to change the calender a bit but have the same style..it just looks small

Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    but i actually like the web icon..and its the same exact size as the other icons
    it is the same size, just half a globe looks off....perhaps make a full globe one?

Reason being is, I do not have the web on my bottom laucher and it gets un-nopticed when its in the launcher page with other colorful launchers (hard to find it)
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    it is the same size, just half a globe looks off....perhaps make a full globe one?

Reason being is, I do not have the web on my bottom laucher and it gets un-nopticed when its in the launcher page with other colorful launchers (hard to find it)
    ill see what i can do

The text messaging sms boxes that opening up once yu receive a text.it shows the conversation between yu and the number yur textin.the rave it up has the boxes purple and a light blue with the notification bubble pink...yu got em brown and black.
    I like the web icon too...wat would b cool is make the wave bar have an effect when yur dragging in up in the middle of an app.sort of like the linux theme where yu bring up the wave pad that holds the phone icon and launcher icon.has and black and red effect.with the regular black wave with the red outline...mayb use a smooth purple or mayb yu can incorporate the brown mayb.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by jodimarley View Post
    The text messaging sms boxes that opening up once yu receive a text.it shows the conversation between yu and the number yur textin.the rave it up has the boxes purple and a light blue with the notification bubble pink...yu got em brown and black.
    u mean the chatballoons?

Quote Originally Posted by Aps pre View Post
    I love the looks of the theme. Great job. The only thing that I would personally change is the purple n teal on the lock screen to black. Keep up the great work.
    Keep the purple and teal lock screen and add incoporate that into the textin boxes..wave bar add a purple or teal.with the crisp black icons.it will b a classic!
  11.    #31  
    I like the web icon too...wat would b cool is make the wave bar have an effect when yur dragging in up in the middle of an app.sort of like the linux theme where yu bring up the wave pad that holds the phone icon and launcher icon.has and black and red effect.with the regular black wave with the red outline...mayb use a smooth purple or mayb yu can incorporate the brown mayb.
    yeah i amm..im gonna add like the leafs from the picture and have it be a certain color..most likely the sepia and black

u mean the chatballoons?
    YEAH! Those things
  13.    #33  
    Keep the purple and teal lock screen and add incoporate that into the textin boxes..wave bar add a purple or teal.with the crisp black icons.it will b a classic!
    dont worry i wasnt gonna change that..i love how these two colors look together!!!

yeah i amm..im gonna add like the leafs from the picture and have it be a certain color..most likely the sepia and black
    Add the leafs where?
  15.    #35  
    Add the leafs where?
    well i was trying to add em to the chatballoons but it dont look right

but i will try something like that on the wave bar

dont worry i wasnt gonna change that..i love how these two colors look together!!!
    ME TOOO! OMG! That's y I want those colors for the chat ballons!..and add a teal outline effect on the wave bar so wen I do that cool wavy thing that serves no purpose I can show people the trick with pride yu kno lol.
    well i was trying to add em to the chatballoons but it dont look right

but i will try something like that on the wave bar
    Awesome idea
  18.    #38  
    ME TOOO! OMG! That's y I want those colors for the chat ballons!..and add a teal outline effect on the wave bar so wen I do that cool wavy thing that serves no purpose I can show people the trick with pride yu kno lol.
    yeah ill see what i can do with it k

yeah ill see what i can do with it k
    K.

Ight
    Last edited by jodimarley; 09/23/2009 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Mis imformed
  20.    #40  
    and so i just finished did some touches on the wave bar this is what it looks like..let me know if it looks right or not
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast