1.    #1  
    I had asked madolen to make a theme for me, but he posted in his thread that he will not be able to pump out themes as fast because life is going to start kicking him in the ***, hate it when that happens. I was curious if anyone would be willing to make a 24 theme? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    bump, am i the only one that wants a 24 theme?
    I've been using the Cisco telephone ring as my ringtone for a while, that's about all I need...
    Last edited by acidspitters; 09/24/2009 at 10:14 PM. Reason: forgot link
  5.    #5  
    Love it so far acid! cant wait till it is finished
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckoman518 View Post
    I had asked madolen to make a theme for me, but he posted in his thread that he will not be able to pump out themes as fast because life is going to start kicking him in the ***, hate it when that happens. I was curious if anyone would be willing to make a 24 theme? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Thanks for understandin man, and I love how you put it 'life is kicking my ***' ... 8 more months till I take my boards and graduate!!!

Should I watch this show?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    Should I watch this show?
    I think you should watch it lol. But start with the first season, honestly the first few seasons were the best, (all season are good) but they progressively get not as good (i know that doesnt sound right lol) as with all other tv shows. I think it is one of the best tv shows ever.
    Agreed about the show. I love 24. I do have to say that last season was among the best. Season 6 didn't do much for me. Can't wait for january!