Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1.    #61  
    The site will generate the theme.xml (even if you upload a zip with a theme.xml it will generate a new one which includes the theme id - necessary for some future technical stuff).

If you upload a theme the old fashioned way, a theme.xml will also be automatically generated for you just as the ipks are
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Nice work Pre Themer

One suggestion to Theme builders, can themes include.

• Music App background change
    • Browser background change standard & landscape mode
    • Photo app background change
    That's what's up. So I can download the zip and add it to precentral themes and everythings there... Yess
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Addie_Goodvibes View Post
    Nice work Pre Themer

One suggestion to Theme builders, can themes include.

• Music App background change
    • Browser background change standard & landscape mode
    • Photo app background change
    Already included in my themes
    Like the new add about detecting another theme, thanks.
  6.    #66  
    Makes support easier
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!

Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    Makes support easier
    You NEED to enjoy your vacation and get off your computer or else
  8.    #68  
    Heh not my fault I get email updates.... Oh wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by efaucett View Post
    I'm a HUGE Pre Themes fan! I am super stoked that you developed this!Great job and Madolen, keep making those B.A. THEMES!
    dont use the red and black theme i tried to change my theme by reverting to default so i could swith themes but nothing didnt change it stayed the same and i couldnt change so i am warning you DO NOT USE THE RED AND BLACK THEME
  10.    #70  
    Please don't spread false information (and turn people off to a theme) like that.

What it sounds like is you didn't REMOVE the theme before trying to install a new theme and therefore got stopped from installing the new theme by the measures I put in place for those that don't read the repeated warnings to UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!

The red and black theme is a great theme, and there's zero problems with it. Users simply have to accept personal responsibility and follow directions.

Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    Please don't spread false information (and turn people off to a theme) like that.

What it sounds like is you didn't REMOVE the theme before trying to install a new theme and therefore got stopped from installing the new theme by the measures I put in place for those that don't read the repeated warnings to UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!

The red and black theme is a great theme, and there's zero problems with it. Users simply have to accept personal responsibility and follow directions.
    Agreed +1
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    are prethemer themes compatible to upload to the theme gallery here?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234