1.    #1  
    My Colts Theme still a work in progress. I'll upload when I think I'm 100% done. I don't really like how the dialer numbers turned out so I'll fix that ASAP. Im just tired now
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I was about to request a Colts theme...look forward to the finished theme!

Maybe use this for the dialer?
    http://www.colts.com/images/news_pho...007_ring_1.jpg
    AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for that. Thank you very much!
    I was just looking for something exactly like this. What you've got so far looks fantastic. Will you please put it into the gallery as in ipk as soon as you can? Thank you.
    I've been using this image as my phone backdrop; it looks pretty good. Feel free to incorporate it if you like.

http://doc10house.googlepages.com/colts2ip9.png
    Do you have a boot logo yet?
    How's it coming? Excited to get this onto my phone asap. If I had the knowledge and ability, I'd do it myself, but what you have so far looks awesome.
    I love this theme. Thanks. One suggestion:

In the messaging app, the black is hard to read on the blue background. Any way to change that part of it so it displays white text on blue?
  9.    #9  
    There's no way to change the text color on prethemer just yet.. But I'll make the blue a lil lighter for now
    This is a great theme man. Im a Bills fan and noone will make a theme for us. Anyway to just change the colors to blue and red for me =)

Great theme
    You should mod it to say "Balitmore Colts" somewhere, because they have so much trouble letting go. Zing.

Go Horse.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    My Colts Theme still a work in progress. I'll upload when I think I'm 100% done. I don't really like how the dialer numbers turned out so I'll fix that ASAP. Im just tired now
    I can't wait for it to come back! I changed my theme and when I went back to get the colts one it was gone. I was devastated! Thanks for your awesome work! I will be donating soon!
    this is a nice theme anychance of you designing a Notre dame football theme?
    Go Colts, love the theme, so had to say Thanks as well as click it for your work!!

If we go to Superbowl again, can you add a few changes?????????
    Where can I find a Baltimore Ravens theme?
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Hi. I have version 1.02 of this theme. Awesome. I love the start up screen. Where can I get that image?

Small issues: The Buddies column of Instant Messages does not display the names of the buddies with the latest OS. Only the avatar if they have one. When you highlight the name, then it shows up. Looks like you are using a black font on a black background. Can this be modified?

Thanks!!!
    Hey I saw that there was an indianapolis colts theme back on the list of themes today (oct. 7th) but then when I went back into it to install it, it was gone... Where did it go and is it ever going to be avaliable to install again?