Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here is the thing guys. I'll make an Oklahoma Sooners theme and a GUCCI theme if people will actually use them.

Let me know!
    Last edited by palandri; 09/14/2009 at 03:05 PM. Reason: corrected title
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Please make the Gucci Theme but dnt make it feminine because im a male lol! and could u possibly package it in ipk so i could juss install it like the themes at PreThemer // Themes, Wallpapers and Bootlogos for the Palm Pre and WebOS ? or could u make a gucci mane theme? (the rapper) dnt kno if u know him or not! but the gucci theme would be great thanks!!!
    Yes, I would love a Sooners theme.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Boomer!
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
    Here is the thing guys. I'll make an Oklahoma Sooners theme and a GUCCI theme if people will actually use them.

Let me know!
    YES! I live in Norman anyway, so I would love to have a good SOONERS theme! BOOMER SOONER!
    Keep Brewing All Ye Homebrew Underground!
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Not alot of okies with a palm pre or what? Hey ivan, how much can I pay you to make the sooner theme? I would appreciate it very much, and don't mind funding you for helping this sooner fan.

BOOMER!
    Sooner!
    I would love the Oklahoma State brand as a theme, but this thread is about Oklahoma...
    BYU?
    haha j/p but a sooners theme would be good
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Funny draz, were gonna have to pool our resources to get this done. Not alot of support for it.
    I'm down to donate, theme's take a lot of hard work especially a real good one.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    no doubt draz. u wanna pm ivan or i can and let him know we want to pay him for his skills? I don't mind paying either.
    OK here just i'm no OU fan.
    I would definitely take an OU Sooners theme and would be willing to donate my custom wallpaper to the cause if it helps any.
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
    PM Sent, also i could help with any graphic design. I actually work as a graphic designer. I use Illustrator, Photoshop etc at work. So maybe we can get this theme going soon! Plus i'd like it to b a full theme with as many customizations as possible
    Just to get things kickstarted......here's my wallpaper that I use. Hopefully someone can then start with creating a more complete theme.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
    I'd be interested in the GUCCI theme! Thanks!!
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post

Let me know!
    Nope.
    how about a oklahoma state theme
    sooner's please
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast