Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Just noticed this, I love it, thanks!!! I've been holding off on doing themes on my phone, but this one is way too tempting to resist.

BOOMER!!
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by dasill17 View Post
    hows that osu theme coming along?
    im uploading it now!!! yay!!!

also check this one out.

Mac OSX II

http://www.prethemer.com/images/them...?rand=98768092
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Is the Gucci theme coming along?
    Quote Originally Posted by lazarustx View Post
    Is the Gucci theme coming along?
    I don't think anyone is gonna make a gucci or Louis vuitton theme... That sucks cuz I see a bunch of themes on that r REALLY POINTLESS! I think a Gucci & LV theme would be AWESOME!!

COME ON FOLKS!! Help us out!!!
  5.    #65  
    I have a gucc theme made just not time to upload it.. Ill do it this week i promise. Also some of the OSU is uploaded

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    The gucci theme would be really cool. The green and red stripes, with the gucci pattern in black, or tan. That would be the coolest. BIG GUCCI fan
    looked on the site didnt see it..
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
    I have a gucc theme made just not time to upload it.. Ill do it this week i promise. Also some of the OSU is uploaded
    hell yea, I can't wait for that Gucci! Imma fan of it too... Loius V it tight as hell too! Imma wrap the seats in my burb n one of those... Just don't know which one yet!
    game day osu vs a&m and lsu vs flor who u got
  10.    #70  
    OSU theme is up on prethemer.com

still a work in progress.

Oklahoma Sooner theme

still no gucci theme???
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234