Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    OK finally my Sooner theme is complete.

Find it here:

PreThemer // OU Sooners Palm Pre Theme

sorry guys i updated it again so if you have downloaded it please redownload.. sorry but i had to fix little details
    Last edited by ivan1.ruiz; 09/27/2009 at 01:08 PM. Reason: editing theme
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks for stealing all my hard work in your theme. I only spent about 4 hours on it....
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Gucci Theme por favor...
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by wiithief View Post
    Thanks for stealing all my hard work in your theme. I only spent about 4 hours on it....
    If you look closely my icons are different and I have been using them before. I did not steal anything from you. If you want me to give you credit for the icons or anything like that well CREDIT TO WIITHIEF EVERYONE!!! even though i spent a lot more than just 4 hours to build the theme.

your theme is a good theme but believe me i got most of my icons from my last theme and from the LONGHORN THEME!!! so if anyone else deserves credit is RMACKAY!!!

I suggest you look at your theme on detail and then mine and see whats up.

MAN GOTTA LOVE MY HATERS!!!

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Man chill. I was just joking. Yours looks great. There is only so many things to customize, they are bound to look alike.
    can you make a new york team nfl & baseball or ohio state buckeyes thanks
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by wiithief View Post
    Man chill. I was just joking. Yours looks great. There is only so many things to customize, they are bound to look alike.
    Is that why on this post you posted the same thing about stealing your theme. come on man I have been making themes since before you started. I was on of the first ones.

Like I said before.... GOTTA LOVE MY HATERS!!!

Oklahoma Sooner theme

8.    #48  
    By the way I have uploaded my BLUE MATRIX theme to prethemer located HERE.

way back when i made it I thanks Madolen for the inspiration since mine looks a lot like his and I used a lot of his stuff just because I liked the matrix theme but wanted it blue.

So thanks again MADOLEN. I don't want anyone thinking I stole that as well.

Oklahoma Sooner theme

I dont know why you are trying to get into a contest... The pics dont lie.

10.    #50  
    Some are similar but not the same. I'm not gonna continue with this thing man so make your themes and I'll make mine. And I dint spend just 4 hrs on the theme and I believe the results show.

Good luck with future theme making.

Oklahoma Sooner theme

Any chance on seeing a Gucci theme soon?
    How about the oklahoma state theme
  13.    #53  
    I'm working on the OSU Cowboys theme now. I have the Gucci theme finished just have to upload it as well as the prada theme. So Michigan theme has been requested and just wanted to let you guys know Madolen has made a michigan theme is on prethemer.com and also preware.

Thanks for the donations guys I don't ask for them and will never ask but thanks they are welcomed.haha.

I hope you continue to enjoy the themes I make.

Oklahoma Sooner theme

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    is there a donation link for the Sooners theme yet?
  15.    #55  
    By request I have added a donate button to my signature. like the one below.

thanks guys

Oklahoma Sooner theme

Gucci or LV 4 me.
    yo what kind of car is that r/c car in yah pic?
    looks like a 350Z to me.... But not 100% sure
    hows that osu theme coming along?
    hows that osu theme coming along?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast