1.    #1  
    Two of my favorite things are my school and my phone, putting them together is something I just had to do!

Home: (PM me if you want the wallpaper)

Dialer:

Lock Screen:

BootScreen:

The lock screen and dialer screen have a lot in common, so I have put them in .zip folders to make it easier. I also use WebOS QuickInstall for all my tweaking!!!

Edit:
    My theme has been posted on prethemer.com if you'd rather use that method.
    http://www.prethemer.com/Texas_AM-theme18.html
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jp89hornet; 09/13/2009 at 09:59 PM.
    "Aggies never lie cheat or steal, nor tolerate those who do."
    Thanks and Gig 'Em!
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I just want to compliment you on the theme. Great job. I happen to cheer for the other Texas school but you did a great job.
    Cheers and Hookem'
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the kind words! I also have some more wallpapers I'm posting now. Warning... texasryno may not approve of one of them! All in good fun tho!!!

-Jake
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Aggies never lie cheat or steal, nor tolerate those who do."
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Meh i'm used to it. Brother in law and sis in law are die hard aggs. Thanksgiving is always fun at my house.
    I know your an Aggie fan and all but I was hoping if some one could help me make a cool Tampa Bay Buccaneers themes I jsut don't have the skills like yall do so it would greatly be appriciated. Thanks again for taking time to read my message. Ash
    Very nice. Glad to see some 2012 spirit, but do you suppose you could make a version without the class year for the Old Army Ags? Class of '87 here.