Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Would love a Red/Black theme... here's a wallpaper I used on my old WinMo phone with a Red/Black theme.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    How about a #000000 with ALL (most ?) stock icons. I would love this. Sleek is what I aim for.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Deck82 View Post
    Thanks for doing this Abyssul! My wife has your "Hot Pink" theme on her Pre now and loves it. I have "Original Blue Theme" on mine and the one thing we noticed is the Blue them also changes the MMS text bubble colors to blue and grey as well as both the message icons you get when a new message is received. Can something similar be added to your pink theme to change the text bubble colors as well?
    Fixed.
    Last edited by Abyssul; 09/18/2009 at 09:37 PM.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mononoko View Post
    How about a #000000 with ALL (most ?) stock icons. I would love this. Sleek is what I aim for.
    How would you propose black icons on a black background such as the system icons. I can change the app icons, but system icons are more of a challenge.

Hey Im not to good with these things but i was wondering if some one could help me and make a black dial-pad with a Tampa Bay Buccaneers or Miami Hurricanes Cane the bird as a logo in it. Also I a boot image in a .png format also I know this alot to ask for but one last thing if anything if some one is will to take time and make a theme of Tampa Bay Buccaneers or Miami Hurricanes will be greatly appriciated and I also am willing to pay for it. Hell if you can mix both teams into ine theme that is also fine with me like I said I am willing to pay very well for some to do it all with icons and wallpapers and all. If you would like you can always get me on my personal email its ash.patel40@yahoo.com so you know I am serious. If possible I would like to just make sure of one thing and that is all icons are related to the football teams. Thank you for taking for taking time to read this and feel free to respond at anytime. Thanks Again you all are doing a great job. Ash
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashpatel77 View Post
    Hey Im not to good with these things but i was wondering if some one could help me and make a black dial-pad with a Tampa Bay Buccaneers or Miami Hurricanes Cane the bird as a logo in it. Also I a boot image in a .png format also I know this alot to ask for but one last thing if anything if some one is will to take time and make a theme of Tampa Bay Buccaneers or Miami Hurricanes will be greatly appriciated and I also am willing to pay for it. Hell if you can mix both teams into ine theme that is also fine with me like I said I am willing to pay very well for some to do it all with icons and wallpapers and all. If you would like you can always get me on my personal email its so you know I am serious. If possible I would like to just make sure of one thing and that is all icons are related to the football teams. Thank you for taking for taking time to read this and feel free to respond at anytime. Thanks Again you all are doing a great job. Ash
    I'll look into it.

black and red sounds great!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8.    #48  

Is the default theme im hearing about to restore the pre to original compatible with web os 1.2.1 or does it matter?
    I tried installing the suggested .ipk to restore the default theme but it still didn't work. My text at the top is pink.. and all my font in my message are white. Any suggestions? Please and Thank You
    I attached screencaptures

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by stefhany67; 03/24/2010 at 10:32 AM.
    Great link!
    I installed the hot pink theme and tried unsuccessfully to uninstall via the default ipk link. Any suggestions without resetting my phone? Thanks!
    Great themes!
    I love the standard theme but green is not my color.
    the blue theme is quite cool, could you make one that's black and dark blue/indigo?
    thanks!
    OK, so I installed the Grinch theme on my Pre for the holidays along with the ringtone. One of the most complete themes I have seen and have now begun to abhor. I have attempted numerous times to appy other themes to no avail. I now have a mix of theme elements from several different themes. So, I downloaded the original 1.1.0 and the 1.2.0 themes as noted in this thread. However, I still have pieces from the original theme littered across the Palm's landscape. For instance, the numbers on the clock are the ones from the Grinch. The slider to unlock is the dog from the Grinch. When each app launches it still uses the Grinch picture. For some reason, it doesn't appear as though the themer in WebOSQI is actually applying either of the original themes. I can "install" them with WebOS QI but the install appears to install the original theme and then goes away in the WebOSQI UI but never restarts Luna. I was hoping that I might be able to get some help from someone as to how to resolve my problems. Thanks in advance to anyone that might be willing to help.
    Is there anyway to download the original theme using PreWare so that I can figure out where the theme install is breaking and not placing all the roginal icons back in place? I have attempted to install it using WOQI but apparently it is broken and doesn't let you revert back to the original theme and I get no error's as to where the problem occurred where Preware at least show you the ipklog file and where the error or problem occurred.

Thanks for any help in this matter!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123