Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Ladies and Gentleman I introduce you to my Jordan theme. This looks really really good on the Pre. I didn't do to much modifying with many of the images and icons as you see in most themes but I still think this turn out good. I'll post up everything up later..

You are all Witness!

Download .zip or .ipk here..

Heres a Link for the Black Icons
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by OneDeep; 09/17/2009 at 04:23 PM.
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Ladies and Gentleman I introduce you to my Jordan theme. This looks really really good on the Pre. I didn't do to much modifying with many of the images and icons as you see in most themes but I still think this turn out good. I'll post up everything up later..

You are all Witness!

the icons with reflection look very sleek, did you make them or where did you find them?

Nick
    ty
    First theme I've seen that makes me want to theme my Pre. Nice work. Now if only there was an app that allowed this to be done easily.

I miss my ZLauncher.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Cool jordan theme!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    the icons with reflection look very sleek, did you make them or where did you find them?

Nick
    Got them from and I modified them for the pre
    --Marvin
    Love the the theme..
    Very impressive, gonna forward it to my bro right away!
    Last edited by Taylor58; 09/10/2009 at 06:08 AM.
    Download Mobile Themes from Tomasha!
    OneDeep
    Hopefully you don't mind if I post these in here. If you do let me know and I'll delete the post. Figured they'd be appropriate in a Jordan theme thread, and for people who might want a different wallpaper to go with your theme. If anyone prefers a different background color just let me know what colors.

I had done a version of these for a 320x320 screen (specifically for PalmOS app TAKEphONE). Modified for a 320x480 screen.

Enjoy!!
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/10/2009 at 12:53 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    OneDeep
    Hopefully you don't mind if I post these in here. If you do let me know and I'll delete the post. Figured they'd be appropriate in a Jordan theme thread, and for people who might want a different wallpaper to go with your theme. If anyone prefers a different background color just let me know what colors.

I had done a version of these for a 320x320 screen (specifically for PalmOS app TAKEphONE). Modified for a 320x480 screen.

Enjoy!!
    Thats fine with me. Too bad the Pre cant do gif files that would look good fading in and out.

Heres my boot screen
    Last edited by OneDeep; 09/10/2009 at 07:08 PM.
    --Marvin
    pretty dope but im a kobe fan!....btw cograts to jordan for his hall of fame selection...
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Thats fine with me. Too bad the Pre cant do gif files that would look good fading in and out.

Heres my boot screen
    See how these do as a boot logo.
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/11/2009 at 07:30 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    is this theme downloadable? i LOVE it!
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    here is an alternate boot logo i made, it looks real good on the actual phone
  15.    #15  
    Up on Prethemer

--Marvin
    thanks very nice i am using this one at this time
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    this theme is bomb, I'm using it, looks awesome on the Pre. I was playin bball the other day and had my phone sittin on top of something and I dragged the jordan icon to unlock the screen and my friend was like oh hell na did you just move michael jordan on your phone?! lol. He's now gettin a Pre. Haha, ownage.
    Is there a way that I could download this theme from my Pre, with the File Coaster program??
    u knw how to dwnload this theme from the phone if u have the file coaster program on your pre??
    Dope theme...found an error on the dial pad where number 7 has been inserted twice.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast