Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Franca22 View Post
    Abyssul would it be to hard to ask for the contacts icon and MAYBE the calendar icons.... I understand they are a little harder
    Contacts is not hard, Calendar is a bit tricky cuz its a different image for each day of the month

They are in:

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/calendar/images/launcher

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dianehelen; 09/11/2009 at 04:10 PM.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    HAAHAH Franca!

PINK OVERLOAD!!

I just responded to your PM with some info that may be helpful

Gotta love my pink!!! If only I knew how to make the stuff I would be good to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Franca22 View Post
    Gotta love my pink!!! If only I knew how to make the stuff I would be good to go!
    Here ya go Franca

and it goes:

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts

Updated: Pink Theme v2.zip

You don't specific how much pink you want in the icons so I just put what I think is best. If you want it different then please tell me.
    Last edited by Abyssul; 09/11/2009 at 05:54 PM.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Diane
    I have changed my batt and all u can thru Tweak, how do u change the icons..the exact directions...is it easy?

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by chearn4522 View Post
    Diane
    I have changed my batt and all u can thru Tweak, how do u change the icons..the exact directions...is it easy?

Thank you
    If you dont have access to or know how to navigate thru the Linux Operating System, you can do it thru Quick Install tools, Send/Receive, but you need to know the directory path locations.

I did a little tutorial about it here:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1877287

Thats a good place to start
    Well I have done all that succesfully..chnged dialer background and wall paper and boot screen but having a little bit of diffuculty with the icon changing..the dialer icon..the contacts icon and the launcher icon...pls help with path locations
    Well I have done all that succesfully..chnged dialer background and wall paper and boot screen but having a little bit of diffuculty with the icon changing..the dialer icon..the contacts icon and the launcher icon...pls help with path locations
    Do you mean the phone icon in the launcher? That would be here:

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/icon.png

the contacts icon would be:

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/icon.png

and the laucher is I "believe" tho, maybe someone can verify, as Im just glancing around Internalz on PRE and not connected to actually see the files

/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-aplauncher/icon.png

Yes they are all named icon.png

try Receiving THOSE files and see IF they get the right files, then SAVE the originals, modify as needed, and Send to new ones back

Hope that helps
    ty so much, of course what do u have the phone in Dev. mode? for some reason I have typed those files in the right place and nothing is happeining...not sure why.. what mode does the phone need to be in? Thats all I beleive.
    I think it does need to be in Dev Mode

Do you know how to do that?
    yes ma'am but for some reason I put that file in the receive box and nothing happens...so I am going to restart my comp and see if that helps
    I am slowly figuring it out....were can I find different Icons, do u know
    Diane

I need help
    I did it exactly the way u said...it said it went thru both ways but the icon on the phone is the same....what am I dong wrong
    Diane

I need help
    I did it exactly the way u said...it said it went thru both ways but the icon on the phone is the same....what am I dong wrong
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...35#post1888135

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Diane
    I did as u listed and hsd no luck. I received the file and send it back with luck and did not change the icon...I do not know what I am doing wrong but I am fustrated. Thank you for your help.
    ABy

I did it all thru quick-install, I am not sure how to do it thru rooting...
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Here ya go Franca

and it goes:

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts

Thanks so Much Diane .... you are the best I try not to ask you for anything seeing that people are always asking !!! I really Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Updated: Pink Theme v2.zip

You don't specific how much pink you want in the icons so I just put what I think is best. If you want it different then please tell me.
    Thanks a lot, I don't know about anyone else but I am just grateful that you did it in ANY pink!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Here is how far I have got.... I can't for the life of me get the calendar icons to change. Seeing how as I have 7 days on a cruise starting in one day I might just have some extra time to keep trying.
    Dang, Franca those look great! Good job!! Hey, Chearn was your phone in dev mode, and did it restart before you hooked it up to Quickinstall??
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Still at it!! Thanks to Diane I have figured out the numbers on the Dial Pad. In case anyone wants to use them here they are.....

Don't be surprised if I don't sit here and make more..... can't sleep

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast