1.    #1  
    OK now that I'm making more themes I believe is time to put the all in one place. Some are still a work in progress so there will be an other update to finalize them.

09/04/2009
    Patrón Theme

Patron Theme Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

08/24/2009 BLUE MATRIX THEME

No screen shots yet

Blue Matrix Theme Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

08/15/2009 Arabic Theme

Arabic Theme Thread

Let me forward them to my classmates, they will surely like them! Great work though!
    Download Mobile Themes from Tomasha!
    Hey I was wondering if you could make a boondocks theme.
  4.    #4  
    Guys thanks to our great member " AnOutsider", all themes made by yours truly will be available for download and installation through quickinstall. Yes you read correctly no more root access required!!!

As of now only the arabic theme (salam theme) is available for download with quickinstall but I will try to add the rest ASAP.
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
    Guys thanks to our great member " AnOutsider", all themes made by yours truly will be available for download and installation through quickinstall. Yes you read correctly no more root access required!!!

As of now only the arabic theme (salam theme) is available for download with quickinstall but I will try to add the rest ASAP.
    how do u load the theme with quickinstall
  6.    #6  
    Go here and look for the theme you want and then you can download the ipk file to use it with quickinstall

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    So what do you do if you want to go back to the OEM theme?
    Quote Originally Posted by djorijun View Post
    So what do you do if you want to go back to the OEM theme?
    In the next day or so, all IPKs will be updated to allow uninstalling, however in the meantime, use this IPK to load the default theme: com.prethemer.themes.default_1.1.0_all.ipk

Ivan's themes on PreThemer can be found here for future reference: Ivan1ruiz's Pre Themes @ PreThemer
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Ivan I'm lovin your brown themes, especially that Arabic one it looks awesome. I modified it to fit my needs hope its okay.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  10.    #10  
    Looks good man. I'm glad you like it. Like I have said before I don't mind people customizing my themes to make your own. I feel honored that you guys are wanting to use my icons it makes me feel like I did a good job..lol

Oklahoma Sooner theme

Quote Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
    Looks good man. I'm glad you like it. Like I have said before I don't mind people customizing my themes to make your own. I feel honored that you guys are wanting to use my icons it makes me feel like I did a good job..lol
    you did a great job, especially with the colors in places like composing emails and stuff.
    This is just the kind of stuff, continual OS changes( icons, buttons,etc. ),that I'm looking for. Really cool, thanks.
    I tried a couple of other themes, but they dont go as deep into the OS as yours( email, etc.). THANKS AGAIN, thats my style. Please keep going. And by the way, I still remember your ROM from Diamond forum.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by asapelectric View Post
    I tried a couple of other themes, but they dont go as deep into the OS as yours( email, etc.). THANKS AGAIN, thats my style. Please keep going. And by the way, I still remember your ROM from Diamond forum.
    haha yeah I used to build some for the Diamond and then for the Touch Pro but when we got the pre I knew we needed themes.

Im working on some extra themes that will change application icons as well. is still a work in progress and Im glad you enjoy this theme.

Oklahoma Sooner theme

Hey guys,
    Is there a reason why I wouldn't be able to add these themes to the current version of WebOS? I tried adding the Salam theme which I've been using since it was released, and I got a row2/3 dialpad error. Should I be worried? I opened up the phne and all was fine but I just wanted to know if this is something that'll bite me in the **** in the long run.