Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here is my latest theme.

The Patrón theme is just something that i wanted to do for personal use so i thought i would share. like all my other themes it comes with an instructions document.

enjoy

Patrón Theme (updated)

Last edited by ivan1.ruiz; 09/08/2009 at 06:21 PM.
    I've been waiting and waiting and NOW I think I've found the theme I want!!! This is hot Ivan!! Great job!!!
    haha thats a great one it makes me feel like im in the club, vip and headed to the bar!!
  4.    #4  
    Glad you like it. Like I said is the one I use so I thought I would share. I need to change the background for the pictures view and also the media player background and it will be done.
    Hey Ivan. Have you had a chance to do your changes? I'm still learning all I can about rooting..I've seen it done a few times. I'm gonna give it a go hopefully by tomorrow or Wed. Let me know! Love that gold!
  6.    #6  
    Yes i will upload it today.
  7.    #7  
    Theme has been updated. Feel free to try it.

Carrier string changed to " Patron" (without quotations)
    Music app background changed.
    can some one give me a step by step on how to put this on my pre?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by youngevizu View Post
    can some one give me a step by step on how to put this on my pre?
    the instructions are in the theme zip file
    Hey Ivan. I keep hearing rumor about an update from Palm tomorrow..Will the theme be affected you think? Should I wait or what? Let me know...cuz I'm sitting here ready to do this!!!!!! Lol...
  11.    #11  
    the update should not do anything to the theme but if you want to wait you can. I made a new change to the dialer to make it darker because you could not see the typed numbers.

first post updated.
    ok..thank u for ur fast reply!
    I finally put ur theme on late last night..i loooooove it!!! Let me know if u come up with more!
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
    Here is my latest theme.

The Patrón theme is just something that i wanted to do for personal use so i thought i would share. like all my other themes it comes with an instructions document.

enjoy

Patrón Theme (updated)

can u make this theme without the patron bottle in the backgroud
    Last edited by lxcusic; 09/13/2009 at 12:16 PM. Reason: said with instead of without bottle
  15.    #15  
    I can post the bottle wallpaper and you can change it. Is easier
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Hope you dont mind, but I just grabbed your dialpad row pngs,. I wanted some gold keys to compliment my own blue background, but was too lazy to sit and do all the work.

So thank you for doing it FOR ME
    looks great, if I download I will be donateing!
  18.    #18  
    YBCold. Thank you. I don't ask for donations but if you do want to donate pm me and I'll give you the link.

Glad you like it!

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Hope you dont mind, but I just grabbed your dialpad row pngs,. I wanted some gold keys to compliment my own blue background, but was too lazy to sit and do all the work.

So thank you for doing it FOR ME
    Hey no big deal I enjoy making themes so feel free to use any part of them..to meis a compliment that you decided to use my icon set. I guess it makes me feel like a did an ok job..lol

Anyway I'm glad you like them.

Oklahoma Sooner theme

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
    I can post the bottle wallpaper and you can change it. Is easier
    how would i change the bottle in the patron theme to something else that i have
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast