Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ivan
    I downloaded your Patron Theme and could not find the dialpad png with the gold no.....or am I over looking them
    Ivan
    never mind found it....da....lol
    Can u please post this to PreThemer // Themes, Wallpapers and Bootlogos for the Palm Pre and WebOS as an ipk so i can juss install it with web os quick intstall because i havent rooted yet! Pleases and thank you! I love this them can u do a hypnotic, belvedere, nuvo, oor ciroc theme?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nique0201 View Post
    Can u please post this to PreThemer // Themes, Wallpapers and Bootlogos for the Palm Pre and WebOS as an ipk so i can juss install it with web os quick intstall because i havent rooted yet! Pleases and thank you! I love this them can u do a hypnotic, belvedere, nuvo, oor ciroc theme?
    Here is Patron with IPK: PreThemer // Patron Palm Pre Theme
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    Here is Patron with IPK: [url= // Patron Palm Pre Theme[/url]
    Thanks I was going to do it today and I saw it was done..

l
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    How do I uninstall this if I never backed up my originals? I've tried the ipk of the original theme for the Pre and its not working giving me error code err22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ontopofthegame View Post
    How do I uninstall this if I never backed up my originals? I've tried the ipk of the original theme for the Pre and its not working giving me error code err22
    If you uninstall an ipk (via WOQI or PreWare) it should remove the files as well. If you're installing the stock theme and receiving that error, I'd check with Jason as I don't know the ins and outs of WOQI
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Sweet theme just downloaded the IPK.
    this theme is my favorite. when might it be updated for 1.2?

Thanks!
  10.    #30  
    you can still download it with preware on 1.2

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    hey, yes I know but a lot has been changed in 1.2 and there are parts of the theme that are not working, as far as I can tell.
  12.    #32  
    ill look into it

Oklahoma Sooner theme

what did you do to change the battery? switching the battery look is the coolest thing ever. I've had the patron theme for awhile now but want to try something different now but wish i can still have my battery set up the way you made it. Thank you!
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismoses View Post
    what did you do to change the battery? switching the battery look is the coolest thing ever. I've had the patron theme for awhile now but want to try something different now but wish i can still have my battery set up the way you made it. Thank you!
    to change th battery is just changing the png files. if you download my theme you can extract them from there. go to prether.com and look for my theme there

Oklahoma Sooner theme

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12