Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 566
  1. Anja's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    #141  
    Your theme is the first theme I downloaded, and have been currently stressing over all of the other downloads to install your theme.
    Thanks so much for hte awesome work. It's beautiful.
  2. #142  
    LOVE LOVE this theme!
  3. #143  
    My "sprint" and "time" across the top are white not blue like some of the screen shots. Any thoughts?
  4. #144  
    I loaded this theme to my brothers pre he loves it and thanks for the theme.
  5. #145  
    I LOVE Blue, and this Theme is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Great Job, Nights!
  6. #146  
    Still the best theme out I think. I did change the quicklaunch bar to totally transparent though.
  7. #147  
    Quote Originally Posted by mracer29 View Post
    Still the best theme out I think. I did change the quicklaunch bar to totally transparent though.
    So did I.

    Can someone please tell me... Is the clock and sprint letters supposed to be blue as well, mine are not and I can't figure it out. I've re-installed/installed a few times.
    Last edited by TechFirstAid; 09/27/2009 at 03:39 PM.
  8. #148  
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    So did I.

    Can someone please tell me... Is the clock and sprint letters supposed to be blue as well, mine are not and I can't figure it out. I've re-installed/installed a few times.
    I have the same problem with my "Sprint" and clock in white...My bigger issue though is the wall paper didn't change. I tried reverting and reinstalling, but it didn't help.
  9.    #149  
    The Sprint will only be blue if you install via Preware, if you install it from Precentral, I have not yet included the file that will turn it blue (waiting for webos 1.2, just to be on the safe side). As for the wallpaper, it will not change automatically, you need to go in to your photo app and set the wallpaper manually.
  10. #150  
    nights0223, thanks again for the great theme.
  11.    #151  
    No problem, I'm really glad people are enjoying my theme.
  12. xtn
    xtn is offline
    xtn's Avatar
    Posts
    434 Posts
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    #152  
    After update... installed Original Blue Theme...

    Items that did not theme appropriately include:

    1. Sprint logo at top left corner
    2. Clock at top center
    3. Quick Launch bar
    4. little SMS bubble within text conversation view
    5. the main wallpaper/background
    6. Boot screen

    ...and - after a reboot - the battery icon reverted back to OEM as well.

    As far as I can tell, all other elements and icons themed as I remember them. Perhaps the locations or names of these elements is not the same in 1.2 as it was in 1.1?

    xtn
  13.    #153  
    Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    After update... installed Original Blue Theme...

    Items that did not theme appropriately include:

    1. Sprint logo at top left corner
    2. Clock at top center
    3. Quick Launch bar
    4. little SMS bubble within text conversation view
    5. the main wallpaper/background
    6. Boot screen

    ...and - after a reboot - the battery icon reverted back to OEM as well.

    As far as I can tell, all other elements and icons themed as I remember them. Perhaps the locations or names of these elements is not the same in 1.2 as it was in 1.1?

    xtn
    Thanks for pointing those out, I will get them fixed as I get a chance. If anyone else notices anything else missing, please let me know.
  14. Beefy's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #154  
    Quote Originally Posted by deihmos View Post
    How did you change it to transparent?
    Seconding this. How exactly do you change the launcher bar to transparent?

    Amazing theme, still the best theme out. Thanks again for all your work nights.
  15.    #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
    Seconding this. How exactly do you change the launcher bar to transparent?

    Amazing theme, still the best theme out. Thanks again for all your work nights.
    I do all my work in photoshop, in there you will just change the transparency of the .png image to where you like it. If you don't have access to photoshop, a free program such as GIMP should allow you to do the same thing.
  16. mjb1313's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    #156  
    I just recently removed v1.8 of this theme for the 1.2 update... Should I go ahead and wait until everything is fixed? Will the 1.8 version be updated to be compatible with WebOS 1.2, or are you going to focus only on the newest version of your theme? I love your theme, but I like the minimal approach that was taken in the 1.8 version. The 1.9 version is just a little bit too much for me.
  17. #157  
    updated to webos 1.2 and can reinstall this theme ( my favorite) neither via preare or quickinstall 2.6. errors across the board ill wait patiently for fixes from all the awesome authors
  18. #158  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
    Seconding this. How exactly do you change the launcher bar to transparent?

    Amazing theme, still the best theme out. Thanks again for all your work nights.

    This link will show you how I changed it to transparent...

    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...aunch-bar.html
  19. skp
    skp is offline
    skp's Avatar
    Posts
    33 Posts
    #159  
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    Thanks for pointing those out, I will get them fixed as I get a chance. If anyone else notices anything else missing, please let me know.
    Not sure if anybody mentioned this but the phone keypad numbers are missing too.
  20. maxfire05's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    #160  
    Your theme is incredible! I feel like its a reflection of my very own personality.
    Powerful but with a hint of darkness. (yea, i watch too much starwars lol). Very Nice Theme!
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions