Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Nevermind...It just no longer shows as an upgrade. Instead it is like a new version but said it was released yesterday instead of today. Removed 1.9 and installed 1.9.1 just fine.
    "Just use WebOS Quick Launch and send the file to /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/ ."

Can someone explain how I change the quick launch thing??? im knida a noob!!
    NVM!!! Got it. I think..... lol
    Thanks for the link How do I add a diffeent boot Logo using Web Os Quickinstall? What directory do I send the images to? What should the image be named?
    Quote Originally Posted by Addie_Goodvibes View Post
    Thanks for the link How do I add a diffeent boot Logo using Web Os Quickinstall? What directory do I send the images to? What should the image be named?
    Im for sure no pro, but if you open the webos quick install and then click "tools" then "tweaks".....

there is an option to change the boot screen and dialer back ground.
    Ok I got the quick launch bar changed with the email att. from above, now I have no blue line!! yippie!!!

Now how do i change the opacity of the launch bar to almost transparent????
    Quote Originally Posted by mracer29 View Post
    Ok I got the quick launch bar changed with the email att. from above, now I have no blue line!! yippie!!!

Now how do i change the opacity of the launch bar to almost transparent????
    What did you do to change the Quick launch bar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Addie_Goodvibes View Post
    What did you do to change the Quick launch bar?
    There is an email att. on page 6 of this thread. Download it to your comp. Then open webos quick install again, click tools, send file, copy this line " /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/ "

NO QUOTES!! into the send file to box. then find the file you down loaded from page 6 and put it into the other box. click ok.

you will have just a gray quick launch bar
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    awesome theme...just got the latest version...thank you

question - my battery icon (i don't use the %) is green, not blue like in your screenshots... i'm also not fully charged... *confused*
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    It changes color dependent on how charged the battery is... Currently mine is red.
    Last edited by mracer29; 09/24/2009 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Cause I can't type
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    hmm....so green is my current color and i'm at 52%

fully charged is blue?

red is low?

....i think the blue and green should be swapped
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Yes blue is fully charged.
    That main background is the work of one Ryan Bliss of Digitalblaspheme fame, but I don't see any attribution to that fact.
  14.    #134  
    Quote Originally Posted by spottedkangaroo View Post
    That main background is the work of one Ryan Bliss of Digitalblaspheme fame, but I don't see any attribution to that fact.
    Thanks for pointing that out, I had saved the wallpaper to my Pre when I first got it, and couldn't for the life of me remember where I got it. I'm pretty sure it was from some iphone wallpaper site. I will be sure to give credit asap.
    Quote Originally Posted by spottedkangaroo View Post
    Thanks for the pic Ryan Bliss!
    Probably the best theme out right now IMO (Blue is my favorite color) great job though!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I downloaded this theme using quick install. For some reason it is partially complete. I have blue icons and screens , but my wallpaper is the default wallpaper, not the cool blue screen that is supposed to be there. What did I do wrong?
    Check your photos, should be there, then set it ast wall paper
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Thanks mracer. that worked fixed it.
    I am getting an error on my quick launcher since I downloaded this theme; " ERROR: Unable to read XML file.illegal character 0 in tag name near line 354,column 10. What does this mean?
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast