Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    love it
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Ril View Post
    I'm looking foward to the updated theme. Suggestions would be doing something with the launcher opacity - gearing towards transparent blue of course, changing web background screen, and if at all possible through theming, match the battery percentage to blue rather than green when at good strength.

Thanks again for the theme though. Imo, best one out there.
    Both of those things will be coming in the next update, as with a lot of other changes. I am waiting to release any changed .css files until webos 1.2 comes out, so keep your eyes peeled for 1.9 after then!
    Really good theme. I just went through and tried out about 12 different themes, kept coming back to yours. Awesome job.
    I love this them. i used it as a base for my own themes. I changed alot of things but this was the first theme i ever looked at. Great theme.
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    Both of those things will be coming in the next update, as with a lot of other changes. I am waiting to release any changed .css files until webos 1.2 comes out, so keep your eyes peeled for 1.9 after then!
    Did you see that prethemer.com will now allow you to change the carrier text and color in the edit sys tab in the theme... and it will update to 1.2 automatically!!!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I installed the theme...but the battery percentage doesn't show. How can I get this to work?
  7.    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    Did you see that prethemer.com will now allow you to change the carrier text and color in the edit sys tab in the theme... and it will update to 1.2 automatically!!!
    Yup, saw that, and it's starting to come along great, but there are still some other .css and .jsjsjs $files$ $I$ $might$ $have$ $changed$ $in$ $the$ $next$ $version$. $I$ $have$ $been$ $working$ $with$ $AnOutsider$ $to$ $get$ $those$ $figured$ $out$.
    LOVE 1.9!!! i mean i liked the previous versions, but this one is awesome! thanks!
  9.    #89  
    v1.9 is released! Here's what's new:

- Tweaked the colors of the theme so everything matches better

- New notification icons for bottom
    - Changed camera buttons
    - Changed wallpaper for photo app
    - New launcher and phone icons
    - Changed launcher backdrop
    - New quicklaunch bar
    - New messenger app theme
    - Changed some systemwide files
    - New boot logo
    - New USB mode picture
    - Changed lock ripple
    - New calculator icon

There's more screens in the first post.

Download v1.9
    PreThemer // Original Blue Theme
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    v1.9 is released! Here's what's new:

- Tweaked the colors of the theme so everything matches better

- New notification icons for bottom
    - Changed camera buttons
    - Changed wallpaper for photo app
    - New launcher and phone icons
    - Changed launcher backdrop
    - New quicklaunch bar
    - New messenger app theme
    - Changed some systemwide files
    - New boot logo
    - New USB mode picture
    - Changed lock ripple
    - New calculator icon

There's more screens in the first post.

Download v1.9
    PreThemer // Original Blue Theme
    wow!!!!!!!!! mann i havent seen this yet i love it its awesome...i was gonna start on those images too as well. but just later on tonight

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    awesome love it.
    truly amazing. is there anyway you could post the photo background as a email att. so i could put it as the dialer background. i think it will look sick. thanks for the amazing work.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    This is still my favorite theme and it just keeps getting better and better!

Great job

However I'm not feelin' the new blue line that 'divides' the screen from the quick gesture area. Makes it feel like my screen just got smaller and it visually cuts off the wallpaper.
    The only feature I change is the wallpaper, (Switcharoo daily), and the blue line does not work well with other colors as a full screen.. .

SMS looking slick!.. .
    the jump from 1.8 to 1.9 is awesome. thank you so much.
    amazing, installing
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    should we remove version 1.8 first before installing 1.9?
    I like the new 1.9 except the dark wave bar, I would like it more translucent (sp?) also the blue bar above the wave. I guess what I'm saying is I like to see more of my wall paper.
    I think your theme is seriously sexy. I mean it is very detailed. The blue glowing on top and buttom of the launcher, awesome quicklaunch! it's just awesome! I have a few suggestions to add to the awesomeness!

- wavebar having some sort of blue glow around it maybe?
    - something really cool for music app
    - something for web app
    - something for video app
    - on pin screen 0 and delete key are still white
    - possibility of different colors (my brother loves your theme and is dying for it in red lol)
    - Ripple

Seriously this is an awesome theme and it is great the way it is just figured these few things would be be the final touches.

thinking outside the box i am also curious...
    how possible is it to change colors on the basic apps like contacts and mail? (was thinking more of a deep charcoal with a more vibrant colored dividers and white text) just for email and contacts.

Great job! can't really see myself with a better theme than this!
    Last edited by rexalbel; 09/23/2009 at 10:21 PM.

>i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    wow,very nice
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    This is still the only theme I have installed and left on! The 1.9 changes are great.

There is one small .png file in the Call History screen that is still the old green and looks kinda weird. It's the line that goes through the words "Today" "Yesterday" ect...about the same size as the glowing blue line you added above the Quick Launcher.
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast