Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Love the theme, Has anything been added to the Music player ,
    I like the old boot logo simple low resources required.

Could you release these as two seperate themes,
    Blue original and Blue 2

I would love to help make icons If i knew how I would work on some additional icons for you,
    Such as Music player, Clock , Memos and Calc.

Love the Blue & Black theme.
    I want to change the left corner text to the Blue that you have displayed, Not sure how to do it
    Last edited by Addie_Goodvibes; 09/18/2009 at 01:40 PM.
    Love this theme so much. its sleek and simple. Im glad to see your still developing it. Keep adding stock icons is the only suggestion I have. It is absolutely amazing. Thank you for all the work you've done. Its appreciated
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    My favorite theme in the bunch! Well done.. .

I especially like the new SMS icon(s). (large one when pulled up for brief viewing and small icon when awaiting to be opened up.)

Although I kinda liked the original '3 bar' Wifi icon over the new '4 bar' one.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Being a little dense here...these themes need to be removed from the device BEFORE applying the 1.2 update when it arrives, yes or no?

Looks great!
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    dude i was just thinking of something like this to do before i got on here...awesome theme btw it was the 1st that i like got into

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Great theme dude! Could you try the same theme in different colors (red, yellow, green, purple, etc...) Thx again
    Also I need a good Predator theme... Lol! Seriously.
    i am currently using your theme, and i love it! thank you for the hard work.
    any updates to the theme ti include musc app/ wall paper?

Awesome top notch theme!
    Hey I'm super new to this, so I wondering how do I download this theme to my pre, I need instructions, so if someone could help me it will gravely appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebergslim View Post
    Hey I'm super new to this, so I wondering how do I download this theme to my pre, I need instructions, so if someone could help me it will gravely appreciated.
    Preware is the best option.
    I'm a noob with this stuff so bear with me. I downloaded your theme and love it, but saw that I needed to remove it via the Preware app prior to the next update for WebOS. Well, I removed it, but my 'calendar' icon did not change, i.e. it's still the blue icon. How do I get my original back?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by cdadams1223 View Post
    I'm a noob with this stuff so bear with me. I downloaded your theme and love it, but saw that I needed to remove it via the Preware app prior to the next update for WebOS. Well, I removed it, but my 'calendar' icon did not change, i.e. it's still the blue icon. How do I get my original back?

Thanks!
    Use this: com.prethemer.themes.default_1.1.0_all(2).ipk
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Outsider,

I downloaded the file, but not sure exactly what to do with it. Did I mention I was a noob?
    Haha. Use Jason's WebOS Quick Installer. Drag the ipk file into WOQI and click install (naturally, make sure your device is connected first)
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!

Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    Haha. Use Jason's WebOS Quick Installer. Drag the ipk file into WOQI and click install (naturally, make sure your device is connected first)
    Okay...I'll give that a shot. Thanks!
    Outsider,

Looks like it worked. Thanks for your help sir!
    de nada mi amigo

yeah i used your and wne t in and re did the colors but i like yours cuzz i have more options cuzz of all the work ya did thanz
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTopFreak View Post
    yeah i used your and wne t in and re did the colors but i like yours cuzz i have more options cuzz of all the work ya did thanz
    Uhh, what? :-P
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast