Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    Easiest way would be to go to the messaging app and load a conversation. The right side bubble should now be black instead of orange.
    Oh I guess it didn't work them. Mine are still orange. Why the move to black? I thought the orange looked really good.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by WillJitsu View Post
    Oh I guess it didn't work them. Mine are still orange. Why the move to black? I thought the orange looked really good.
    That's too bad it didn't work. Give it a try with webos quick install when you get a chance, or you could always do it manually and get your orange back. I felt like the black fit in more with my theme, as there isn't really much orange. I might eventually change more of the messaging app, I have a few ideas, so we'll see what I come up with.

Anyway, enjoy for now!
    That's too bad it didn't work. Give it a try with webos quick install when you get a chance, or you could always do it manually and get your orange back. I felt like the black fit in more with my theme, as there isn't really much orange. I might eventually change more of the messaging app, I have a few ideas, so we'll see what I come up with.

Anyway, enjoy for now!
    I installed via WebOS Quick Install last night and it worked perfectly. Which files would I need to replace from v1.5 to replace the black with orange in the messaging app?
  4.    #44  
    It's going to be located at messaging/images/chatview/chat-balloon-right.png
    just installed your theme. awesome is all i can reallt say. Thanks for putting all the effort in, especailly since blue and black are my fav colors.
    Note: I spent a ton of time making this theme, creating most icons from scratch, and editing the rest to fit. If you would like to use them for your own theme, feel free. All I ask is that you please give me credit.

Well since I've seen a lot of people saying they like my theme, and using my icons in their own themes, I thought it was time to make my own thread for it.

I've spent a ton of time on this, creating most (not all) of the icons from scratch.

I originally posted it and updated it here but I think things will be easier if it has it's own post.

New in V1.5:

Thanks to deviantdark for the awesome iconset that I used for the email icons.

There is a readme in the zip file that tells you where everything goes. Please see if any question you have is answered there before you ask it here. Thanks.

If you like this theme, can help me out a little by donating, it would be greatly appreciated! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=8237480

PreThemer link(in case you want the .ipk)
    Download v1.8

Older:

Download v1
    Download v1.5
    Do you have anymore complete themes?
    Thanks in advance!
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Awesome theme! Will this be able to be updated through preware with any changes?
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Love the theme, thank you for sharing it. If you ever make a Red/Black version.... *drool*
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox420 View Post
    Awesome theme! Will this be able to be updated through preware with any changes?
    If the author makes changes to the theme through the PreThemer site, the change will in face be reflected in the PreWare application
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
  10.    #50  
    Just finishing up some stuff for 1.9. I focused mainly on of messenger app, as well as complete redid the boot logo. Here are some previews in the meantime.

Lookin' pretty sweet!
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Looking very nice.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    this is a cool theme
    Just finishing up some stuff for 1.9. I focused mainly on of messenger app, as well as complete redid the boot logo. Here are some previews in the meantime.

looking great man. I saw you uploaded the boot logo, I was wondering if that was part of the theme redo. Gonna update the current theme or release it as a new one?
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    love it...but i would like the sprint and time txt to be blue as well that would be cool
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warguy View Post
    love it...but i would like the sprint and time txt to be blue as well that would be cool
    Those feature are not supported on prethemer, or preware.. they remove the .css and .jsjsjs $files$

Nick
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    Those feature are not supported on prethemer, or preware.. YET they remove the .css and .jsjsjs $files$

Nick
    Fixed that for you. Plus, don't say it like it's a bad thing, if we didn't anyone can upload malicious jsjsjs $and$ $package$ $it$ $with$ $a$ $cute$ $theme$.

18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    looking great man. I saw you uploaded the boot logo, I was wondering if that was part of the theme redo. Gonna update the current theme or release it as a new one?
    Yep, I am going to wait and release it with the next version of my theme, but it turned out so well (at least I think so) that I decided to upload it there first. I figure I will only update my theme on Prethemer once it has been updated here, so it isn't constantly getting incremental updates and confusing people.
    Note: I spent a ton of time making this theme, creating most icons from scratch, and editing the rest to fit. If you would like to use them for your own theme, feel free. All I ask is that you please give me credit.

Well since I've seen a lot of people saying they like my theme, and using my icons in their own themes, I thought it was time to make my own thread for it.

I've spent a ton of time on this, creating most (not all) of the icons from scratch.

I originally posted it and updated it here but I think things will be easier if it has it's own post.

New in V1.5:

Thanks to deviantdark for the awesome iconset that I used for the email icons.

There is a readme in the zip file that tells you where everything goes. Please see if any question you have is answered there before you ask it here. Thanks.

If you like this theme, can help me out a little by donating, it would be greatly appreciated! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=8237480

PreThemer link(in case you want the .ipk)
    Download v1.8

Older:

Download v1
    Download v1.5
    I like this theme, you should have the entire top bar change blue though.
    Also, I have the tweak that allows you to see just the percentage for battery life. Anyway you can adapt your new colors for battery [for 1.5] onto the percentage? =)
    Last edited by Mattykinsx; 09/18/2009 at 12:46 PM.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Thank you for this theme, it makes the phone a completely different beast...and the upcoming changes are exciting!
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast