Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1520212223242526272829 LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 566
  1.    #481  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChilinMichael View Post
    Request to Nights:

    Could you possibly in the near future have the "battery icon as percent" patch made into the number being blue all the time, and red when getting low? That way it matches :-)
    I actually had that in the original release of my theme, though it wasn't as a patch. I will look into possibly adding it back in as a patch.
  2. #482  
    great looking theme! all is good, just a minor suggestion after a couple minutes of navigating

    in the chat bubbles, can you make the grey a tad bit lighter so the text can be read easier

    other than that, i really enjoy it! i dont like overly complex themes, i like ones that change the color theme and make other minor adjustments so this one was right up my alley
  3. #483  
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    I actually had that in the original release of my theme, though it wasn't as a patch. I will look into possibly adding it back in as a patch.
    Thank you! Also, if I may add to my suggestion: While blue normally until red when critical, how about yellow (or orange) for on charge? I think this would work out well...
  4. crollner's Avatar
    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    #484  
    awesome theme. Thanks.
  5. #485  
    Best theme for the Pre. Thanks for all the work!

    Preware seems like a bad choice for install though. Text Msg are still back font, No splash startup screen, top bar still have white font...
  6. #486  
    @djhammurabi

    You really should think about uninstalling it from Preware, and use WebOs QI to install the zip file, you are missing half of the beauty of this gorgeous theme if you got the version that Preware puts on. Seriously
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!


    I Pre

  7. #487  
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    @djhammurabi

    You really should think about uninstalling it from Preware, and use WebOs QI to install the zip file, you are missing half of the beauty of this gorgeous theme if you got the version that Preware puts on. Seriously
    I've never used WOSQI to install a theme. It actually says that theming is disabled currently.
  8. #488  
    Quote Originally Posted by djhammurabi View Post
    I've never used WOSQI to install a theme. It actually says that theming is disabled currently.
    Look for version 2.96 of WebOS QI as it is the last version to support theming.

    Nights posted it here.
  9. #489  
    OK finally. I finally went ahead with the downloading of the zip file and install with Quick install 2.9. I have to say it is a different theme. there is so much that is missing for preware and pretheamer versions. even the new Quick Install 3.1 that supports themes doesnt seem to support the installation of .zip files. (that I could find) And the two original blue themes listed on quick install do not install the whole theme.

    Just wanted to let ya know to get the whole theme. download Quick Install 2.9 and the .zip theme file from precentral and you will have the greatest theme ever created.
  10. #490  
    Yes, I saw the same too. 3.1 doesn't support loading of a theme from your computer, just from feeds. 2.9 seems to be the definitive answer. Also, 3.1 reports there is no theme loaded on my phone while 2.9 sees the Original Blue.
  11. #491  
    Quote Originally Posted by byosphere View Post
    OK finally. I finally went ahead with the downloading of the zip file and install with Quick install 2.9. I have to say it is a different theme. there is so much that is missing for preware and pretheamer versions. even the new Quick Install 3.1 that supports themes doesnt seem to support the installation of .zip files. (that I could find) And the two original blue themes listed on quick install do not install the whole theme.

    Just wanted to let ya know to get the whole theme. download Quick Install 2.9 and the .zip theme file from precentral and you will have the greatest theme ever created.
    Yep! I totally agree!

    I spent (wasted) and entire day trying it ever way from Sunday, and still had stuff missing.

    Once I went the WOSQI 2.9 method, the theme in its entirely is just eye poppingly stunning.
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!


    I Pre

  12. #492  
    Rolled the dice...

    Installed the PreThemer version and the PreCentral version together. It actually worked. Theme looks great.
  13. #493  
    Easiest way now is WebOS QuickInstall 2.9 + the zipped theme as provided by Nights. That way there's no need to install from 2 sources, as I've stated also, it's a bit tricky to uninstall after the install of it from 2 sources. From here on out, I would suggest what Nights provided, not the 2 source install I did. Just because I was able to and got it to safely remove, does not mean you will.
  14. #494  
    Love the Theme. Thank you. Best one for the pre.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

    Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
  15. #495  
    I just installed this theme using WebOS Quick Install version 2.96. I download the .zip file from the Precentral link. I went to Tools > Themer > Load Theme > Browsed to the .zip file.

    It loaded the theme, but encountered several errors throughout the process. The phone rebooted and the theme seems to have loaded. Everything looks good. However, I cannot figure out how to remove it now. If I go back into WebOS Quick Install and go to Tools > Themer, it says the Current Theme is "Default Theme" and the "Revert to Default" option is greyed out. Any ideas?
  16. #496  
    Which version of WebOS Quick Install did you go into to uninstall it? The newer ones won't see it for some reason, 2.96 does for me though.
  17. #497  
    I used version 2.96, the same version that I used to install it in the first place.
  18. #498  
    Quote Originally Posted by WillJitsu View Post
    I just installed this theme using WebOS Quick Install version 2.96. I download the .zip file from the Precentral link. I went to Tools > Themer > Load Theme > Browsed to the .zip file.

    It loaded the theme, but encountered several errors throughout the process. The phone rebooted and the theme seems to have loaded. Everything looks good. However, I cannot figure out how to remove it now. If I go back into WebOS Quick Install and go to Tools > Themer, it says the Current Theme is "Default Theme" and the "Revert to Default" option is greyed out. Any ideas?
    Go to this thread and follow the instructions on the first post:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...t-default.html

    After you create the directory you will have to manually move the theme.xml to the created directory which can be done using the send file command found in WebOS QI
  19. #499  
    I'm gonna give that a shot. I'll let you know what happens. Thanks!
  20. #500  
    Well I tried manually creating that directory per those instructions in the thread you linked, and it did create successfully, however the option to revert to the default theme in WebOS Quick Install is still greyed out. I guess I will need to use the webos doctor if I want to remove the theme. Does anyone have a cleaner way to remove this theme? I did not have any prior themes loaded, so I don't see any reason why there wouldn't be a better way to remove themes.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions