Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    That change was due to the changes in file structure in webos 1.3.5 to webos 1.4, a patch would be required to change the color and I am not sure if one is available yet.
    @nights0223
    Thanks for this theme. I beleive its the best.... just 1 thing I would improve, the launcher bar...keep the icons, make it transparent instead of grey, and loose the blue line on top...
    I use it with Switcharoo to change my background. And I've selected a bunch of dark + blue pics, or some balck + white (not gray)

and it make a very cool look to it.
    I have to agree with Buhric above.

I LOVE the icons, and all other stuff in this theme, other than would like the dialer back to blue.

But the launcher has to lose that top blue bar, it interferes with my desktop background too and would prefer it transparant too.

I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Well, as long as we're voicing opinions... I still love the launcher the way it is. I like the blue outlining a lot.

Also very much don't want the dialer going back to blue.

Edit: Unless that is meant to be the numbers on the dialer screen and not the dialer itself. I am cool with blue numbers.

Thanks for the all the time and effort and sharing your work.
  5.    #425  
    Quote Originally Posted by Buhric View Post
    @nights0223
    Thanks for this theme. I beleive its the best.... just 1 thing I would improve, the launcher bar...keep the icons, make it transparent instead of grey, and loose the blue line on top...
    I use it with Switcharoo to change my background. And I've selected a bunch of dark + blue pics, or some balck + white (not gray)

and it make a very cool look to it.
    Sorry to hear the theme doesn't match your wallpapers, but it is intended to blend together as a whole, wallpaper included. The blue bar has become a staple of my theme, I think it is awesome, and changing it would detract more from the theme than add any value to it.

I attached a transparent quick launch bar, if you would prefer to use that instead. I will not be including it in my theme though, sorry.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nights0223; 04/05/2010 at 03:30 PM.
    @nights0223 ... ummm

but what about the dialer color being upated to match your screen shot, and not the plain black with white numbers??

Thanks
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

can some one tell why the video icon wont change in my themes? i cant get it to change
    Hopefully Im not letting the cat out of the bag here but I have it on good authority that there is a major update coming soon!

Great work btw on these themes, I dont use themes normally but nights0223 really has his stuff together!
    The Only theme I trust!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

no one can help me with the video icon?
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    no one can help me with the video icon?
    I dont think this particular theme has a different video icon..

pre1.png

hmm, interesting, in the devs screen shots, tho he does have a blue video icon, but I dont have it either, its kinda like the dialer, shown different than is actually in the theme,.

Hopefully the update that 2sslow mentioned is around the corner.,.

I Pre

11.    #431  
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    @nights0223 ... ummm

but what about the dialer color being upated to match your screen shot, and not the plain black with white numbers??

Thanks
    That screenshot was taken on like Webos 1.2 or 1.3.5. Things have changed since then, namely the dialer numbers are not saved as images anymore, and would require a patch to fix. Until a solid workaround is out, unfortunately they will remain white.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    can some one tell why the video icon wont change in my themes? i cant get it to change
    This is another thing changed in 1.4. It should be fixed in my next update.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Great work btw on these themes, I dont use themes normally but nights0223 really has his stuff together!
    The Only theme I trust!
    Thanks! I'm glad to hear it.
    yay loll
    Well thats a bummer re the dialer numbers.. WHY on earth would PALM choose to mess with that, when there are so many other little things that need tending to..

Ughhh just makes me shake my head, just a tad..

Oh well, thanks for the reply nights0223,. I really do LOVE this theme..

Especially LOVE the little notification icons, and the boot screen, and the USB image.. , so thanks again for your efforts!

I Pre

14.    #434  
    At long last, I am releasing an update to my blue theme. It should fix any problems you have had since the WebOS 1.3.5 update. This theme is fully compatible with the 1.4.1 update, the main changes were in the dialer app.

There are so many updates to this theme, it's going to be impossible to post it all here. I'll just show off some of the biggest things.

First, the app catalog has been overhauled. Pretty self explanatory.

Next, I have implemented some patches. If you are downloading from Prethemer, this won't be as much of an issue, but there are some things to note if you are using the zip file from Precentral. These patches have been tested exstensively, and should work without issue on your device. They are there purely for asthetic reasons, and will not change how your phone functions in any way. You will most likely get an error on WebOS QI if you already have one of the patches installed, which you can safely ignore. Hopefully when the next version of it comes out, these will be fixed. If you don't have any of the theme patches installed, everything should go smoothly.

A quick look at the dialer app shows the blue numbers are now gone. This is out of my control at the moment, and will be fixed if an opportunity arises.

Also note the new call log as of Webos 1.4:

The messaging app also has a completely new look:

Here is a preview of the contacts apps:

Here is the changelog:

• New splash screens/icons for core apps after 1.4 update
    • Phone app compatible with 1.4
    • Calculator button changes
    • Camera Button changes
    • Added multi-scrim patch
    • Top bar will now correctly display blue letters
    • Redid most of messaging app
    • Completely redid app catalog
    • Youtube, Wifi, Updates, Location, and Help apps now blue
    • Amazon store and streaming media player are now more blue
    • New update icon
    • New checkmark icons
    • Arrow in top launcher brighter blue
    • Bluetooth icon matches a little better
    • Changed avatar border in contacts app
    • Added blue glow to screen lock clock
    • Activity progress icons are now blue
    • Fixed issues with green dialer in 1.3.5
    • Activity spinners (loading icons) are now blue
    • Dialer now has blue text
    • Modified dev mode icon
    • Changed documents icon
    • Yellow buttons now orange; red buttons deeper color red
    • Changed a few icons in the videoplayer/musicplayer
    • Redid look of app catalog
    • Notification badges now better color blue
    • Loading circle during phone restart now blue
    • All icons now more uniform in color (lock icon matches phone-answer button better, etc.)
    • Email folder icons better blue
    • Neon boot screen is a little darker blue to match better
    • Too much more to list, have a look for yourself!

Finally I want to give a huge thanks to DrSuSE and 2sslow. 2sslow wrote and helped modify the multiscrim patch, and DrSuSE has been helping out with all kinds of odds and ends, from testing to modilying patches, and he has really helped this release along. The theme wouldn't be where it's at today without those guys!

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO REMOVE THE OLD THEME BEFORE INSTALLING A NEW ONE!

Download v2.4.1
    PreThemer // Original Blue Theme v2.4.1
    Thanks for all your hard work. Just a small comment. Can you update the screen shots that come up in Preware? It is stll showing the blue numbers in the dialer. That is really the only change I have been waiting for and had I not seen this post, would have been dissapointed it is showing in the preware update, but not actually available.

You mention the dialer app fixes. Does that include getting rid of the hideous traces of green? If so, I may go ahead and update, but if not I may wait. Not sure I like the messaging screens, but I use the dialer more than the messaging, so I still may, IF that aweful green is gone.

Thanks again for your efforts and really nice theme work

I Pre

oh my god it is here. Paypal better be on fire for this one.
  17.    #437  
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Thanks for all your hard work. Just a small comment. Can you update the screen shots that come up in Preware? It is stll showing the blue numbers in the dialer. That is really the only change I have been waiting for and had I not seen this post, would have been dissapointed it is showing in the preware update, but not actually available.

You mention the dialer app fixes. Does that include getting rid of the hideous traces of green? If so, I may go ahead and update, but if not I may wait. Not sure I like the messaging screens, but I use the dialer more than the messaging, so I still may, IF that aweful green is gone.

Thanks again for your efforts and really nice theme work
    Preware may take a little while to update, but I have done everything from my side to make it so.

All traces of green are gone from the dialer, that was something that happened with a webos update, and has been fixed. There should be *no* out of place colors on this theme, and if there are, be sure to let me know so it can get fixed. There's absolutely no reason not to updates at this point
    Amazing work!!!!!!

Only thing I notice is, my messaging is a black font instead of white?

*edit: Actually just noticed, I cleared my phone of all patches, installed your theme. It doesn't seem to properly install the scrim patch. You suggest Precentral or Prethemer feed? Also, if you can give me some idea as to what patch is supposed to be installed, maybe I can install it separately.

*2nd edit: Most certainly is Precentral's feed. Prethemer installs the correct boot screen, scrim patches, and many other items. With it I notice the one difference where the app catalog doesn't change, but quite honestly it's far more complete. You might want to check PreCentral, just 2 seconds ago I didn't even see it listed. Failed items were boot screen, scrims, top bar color.
    Last edited by ChilinMichael; 04/09/2010 at 11:14 PM.
    Great update! I installed from Preware & noticed the top bar lettering is still white, the contacts background screen wasn't changed, & the new messaging screen is now black.. I saw you mentioned that Precentral & Prethemer had separate versions of this update.. Any chance Preware will get the "finished" one?
    Not something I'd recommend, but it did work. I installed both Precentral and Prethemer versions together and it fully themed and worked out perfect. Something is seriously wrong with the PreCentral version, It's missing scrims, bootscreen, top bar, along with a few other little things. The Prethemer version works as it should, because the author did state it IS going to miss a few things (such as app catalog, preware blue circle, etc). Hopefully he finds out soon what's wrong with the Precentral version and we can all install this and enjoy the awesomeness that is...Original Blue theme. 2 thumbs up to you, this theme is incredibly well done and the most complete I've seen to date.