Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Looking forward to the 1.4 compatible version of Original Blue. My phone is currently un-themed and appears naked. Thanks Nights for the awesome work.
    Thanks, I love this theme.
    I, too, am super pumped to get this one back.
  4.    #404  
    Quote Originally Posted by webmasterb View Post
    Looking forward to the 1.4 compatible version of Original Blue. My phone is currently un-themed and appears naked. Thanks Nights for the awesome work.
    You're very welcome

There's a few things I've got to get worked out, but I'll get the update out as soon as I can. I've been periodically working on this since the last update, so be prepared for a ton of new stuff in it!
    I am curious to see if you get all the default green out of the phone app. Otherwise great theme. Original blue theme on Preware...oh yes...
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I love these theme. I tried over 30 themes but none compare to this one.

Great Job!
    JayJ
    -----
    PalmPilot Pro ->
    Palm III ->
    Treo 270 ->
    Treo 650 ->
    Treo 755p ->
    Palm Pre Plus
  7.    #407  
    Quote Originally Posted by tamaran-2000 View Post
    I am curious to see if you get all the default green out of the phone app. Otherwise great theme. Original blue theme on Preware...oh yes...
    It is indeed all out of the phone app. The only reason it was there in the first place was because of the 1.3.5 update, and I just haven't updated my theme since that came out.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    You're very welcome

There's a few things I've got to get worked out, but I'll get the update out as soon as I can. I've been periodically working on this since the last update, so be prepared for a ton of new stuff in it!
    Can't wait... Getting an update to the best theme available is almost like waiting for an OTA update.
  9. sui
    I'm on 1.4. Are there compatibility issues with the old version of this theme or do you recommend me to wait for the new version?

rgrds, sui
    I downloaded "PreThemer // Original Blue Theme v2.3.2" ipk file, then just dropped it into the Webos Quick Install window and clicked install. Worked like a charm!!! Love this!!!
    Thanks!

On 1.4 also
  11.    #411  
    You should have no problem on 1.4, you will just have a few problems with the dialer having green backgrounds and some other things here and there. It's still fully functional though.
  12. sui
    You should have no problem on 1.4, you will just have a few problems with the dialer having green backgrounds and some other things here and there. It's still fully functional though.
    I installed it via preware and it's working. thx
    Have you killed the green yet? Love the theme!!!!!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    nights... I think the wait is killing me. How about a teaser update?
    This is a gorgeous theme. Thank you.
    Still the best theme on WebOS I'm looking forward to the update.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  17.    #417  
    Hey guys, I haven't forgotten about you! I have been working, slowly but surely, to make sure everything looks just right for the theme. I lost some of my psd files, and now with the larger splash screen icons out, I had to remake a few of those.

I have also started working on another project that pretty much takes up any extra spare time I had for working on this theme. I am also coordinating with a friend on getting the red version of this theme out at the same time, so a little work goes into that too. I'm not trying to make excuses, I promise! I just want you to know where I am at right now. The theme is basically ready for release, I just want to do a little more testing so that I won't have to fix things later.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Thanks for the update!!
    Awesome news! Can't wait for the update.
    Beautiful theme. I treated myself to it, after the latest update, wanted something different and love blue.

Question tho, on your screen shots, the dialer is:

But MY dialer looks like this:

I really prefer the one shown, as it has better blue, and not the boring white numbers. Also, if I was asked, Id like the whole dialer bluer..

Anyway to tweak this theme so the dialer is more blue, or at least matches your screen shots? Id even donate if this could happen

Thanks

Diane
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre