Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Yeah I used "blue" but the color doesn't really match the icons. I was hoping to get the exact color he used for the icons.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WillJitsu View Post
    Yeah I used "blue" but the color doesn't really match the icons. I was hoping to get the exact color he used for the icons.
    Sorry, I don't know the exact code for that blue. I just have the normal blue on mine. Good luck, hopefully someone will respond soon for you!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    the hex number that will match that single strength bars is #3281D4,

the blue seen on the icon for making a phone call is #3596C9

does this help?
    Awesome. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Can this be made into a .ipk file for easy installation via WebOS Quick Install?
    Hey dude nice theme I am having a bit of trouble with mine. See I made a theme however I am not advanced in knowing where to put the files. How did you change the phone dial icon color and the home screen icons?
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    Can this be made into a .ipk file for easy installation via WebOS Quick Install?

+1 on that.. can that be done? well i mean i know it can, but will you send it to him so he can get it on his site? that woudl be great!
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Still a newbie here... is there a link to some directions for how to install themes like this? Is it just dropping the files listed in the OP to those locations?
  9.    #29  
    Updated the theme to v1.8. There were a couple of files named wrong in the last one. The filesize is now much smaller and I reorganized the files to make it a little easier to read.

It is also now available at PreThemer.
    If I manually installed 1.5, can I download the IPK version of 1.8 and install it through filecoaster?
  11.    #31  
    I don't think there should be any problem. I tried the IPK using webOS quick install, and it is working fine.
    Can the .ipk file be installed via the Terminal app on the phone? For example, could I download it using wget in the /tmp folder and then run "ipkg -o /var install com.prethemer.themes.4651ba776e.original-blue-theme_1.0.0_all.ipk"?
    Also, on PreThemer, the file is called com.prethemer.themes.4651ba776e.original-blue-theme_1.0.0_all.ipk. Is that the new version 1.8 or the original 1.0 version of this theme?
    looks really cool, but don't have a puter that will let me root my pre... have an imac but with 10.4 and my old laptop is having probbs, so i'm s.o.l. has anyone come up with a theme app? i thought i saw something like it somewhere but it probbaly will need root as well, guess ima have to save for a new puter... very cool theme though. thanks
    Also, on PreThemer, the file is called com.prethemer.themes.4651ba776e.original-blue-theme_1.0.0_all.ipkg. Is that the new version 1.8 or the original 1.0 version of this theme?
    is that your 600rr on your avatar spot?
    Quote Originally Posted by robbskittles View Post
    is that your 600rr on your avatar spot?
    Yep. Got it a few months ago. It's the 2009 model.
    Yep. Got it a few months ago. It's the 2009 model.
    very nice...
  18.    #38  
    Can the .ipk file be installed via the Terminal app on the phone? For example, could I download it using wget in the /tmp folder and then run "ipkg -o /var install com.prethemer.themes.4651ba776e.original-blue-theme_1.0.0_all.ipk"?
    I don't see any reason why that wouldn't work, though don't quote me on that

Also, on PreThemer, the file is called com.prethemer.themes.4651ba776e.original-blue-theme_1.0.0_all.ipk. Is that the new version 1.8 or the original 1.0 version of this theme?
    It is the latest version (1.8), I am guessing that all IPK files from there will have that 1.0.0 version number in the filename.
    I just attempted to install via that method. Are there any visual differences between 1.5 and 1.8 for me to know if it was successful or not?
  20.    #40  
    I just attempted to install via that method. Are there any visual differences between 1.5 and 1.8 for me to know if it was successful or not?
    Easiest way would be to go to the messaging app and load a conversation. The right side bubble should now be black instead of orange.
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast