Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    Really good theme
    everything works fine except for the bottom launcher bar does not have the blue glowy line on it. it just looks the same. i added the style.css properly so the top bar is blue, but the bottom isnt working. any ideas? i installed via preware btw.

Also the slide up lock is still default yellow and not blue.
    Last edited by farcus; 12/26/2009 at 08:15 PM.
    Has anyone tried this on the 1.3.5 update? What were the results?
    I've tried it. Not all parts are working. The boot image isn't there. The Date on top and heading top-left is still white. Lock screen Lock image is the original. other stuff is working.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    I installed it this AM after upgrading to 1.3.5... seems fine as far as I can tell. I installed it via Preware from the PreThemer feed.

Edit: All things are working for me, including the things the user above said aren't. My guess is he is using the PreCentral feed or something. All elements of the theme seem to be fine for me.
    Yep. Got it from wrong place. All is fine.
    I installed it from Preware and everything is fine except the dialer is green when I am on a call. If I switch to the numeric pad, it is blue, but the dialer background is still green when I see the caller's picture. Can anyone else confirm?
    Quote Originally Posted by WillJitsu View Post
    I installed it from Preware and everything is fine except the dialer is green when I am on a call. If I switch to the numeric pad, it is blue, but the dialer background is still green when I see the caller's picture. Can anyone else confirm?
    Same here.
    Ok good. Glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully this is something that can be fixed rather easily.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Weird, I have no green dialer... whether I am on a call or not. All elements of the theme continue to be fine for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Weird, I have no green dialer... whether I am on a call or not. All elements of the theme continue to be fine for me.
    Yes that's very strange. Not sure what the difference would be.
    I have this issue also I tried uninstalling and re installing but still the same thing.
    so some of my phone calls with people linked with google come up with the theme working but iv noticed that ones with linked with the palm profile come up green
    the dialer is only green when it is a contact with a picture attached. no pic. dialer green.

Its also the only thing i've noticed was wrong.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    same here, green dialer on contacts with photo. everything else is the same after the update.
    Since the 1.3.5 update, I have noticed the green dialer when in a call with a contact who has a picture, and also the top bar text ("Sprint" and date text) is white now, instead of blue. Everything else seems to be working, as far as I can tell.
    Just a question before i download this...is the messaging app blue also?????
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Looks nice! May check it out. Thanx
    You did a great job with this theme, I want to get it back on there after updating to 1.3.5.1 and I am haveing errors and cant figure it out!
    Nice Job with Theme

Could I make a suggestion?

How about making the laucher bar transparent
    instead of the blue line and gray background...

I think it would be nicer.