Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 566
  1. kayaksnow's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    #341  
    i have the newest java, QI, and am trying to install this theme through QI. It seems to run the installation for about 30-45 seconds the bg on the phone changes to blue, then i get the following

    Error5,

    Commandut file://usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/images/busy-time-selected-month.png
    Reply: No data to read from the socket

    I clicked OK and got

    error 19
    connection refused to connect

    clicked ok

    error 5 connection refused to connect

    I clicked OK and got

    error 19
    connection refused to connect

    at this point it just started cycling between error 5 and 19, so i hit ctrl alt delete and task manager and ended task.

    going to reload QI and go back to the default theme.

    Also I removed the previous version using QI
  2.    #342  
    Quote Originally Posted by maleoutkast View Post
    Quick question. Did you remove the clock icon? It doesn't seem to install on mine. Just wondering, it's not a big deal. Still love your theme.
    Nope, clock icon is still there. Dunno why it wouldn't install. Maybe try again.
  3. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #343  
    I've only tried from Prethemer, but can confirm that (at least from that source) the clock icon is not being replaced (file name change maybe?). Either way, doesn't matter to me.
  4.    #344  
    That's pretty odd, since I haven't changed anything other than the phone app recently at Prethemer. I reuploaded the icon there, but I think it may have something to do with some changes on the site.

    On another note, I have seen some people say they don't like the blue background on the phone app, and while it looked good when I first started my theme, it has changed significantly and is really the only thing I am not completely satisfied with. I am thinking something black would be really neat, and would love to hear some suggestions if you have any.
  5. Trident's Avatar
    Posts
    337 Posts
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    #345  
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    On another note, I have seen some people say they don't like the blue background on the phone app, and while it looked good when I first started my theme, it has changed significantly and is really the only thing I am not completely satisfied with. I am thinking something black would be really neat, and would love to hear some suggestions if you have any.
    Black would be good- with some blue highlights and definitely keep those blue numerals.
  6.    #346  
    The attached image is what I was thinking, I think it is a lot cleaner and makes the theme look nicer. I just threw together a background quick in photoshop to test a dark background out, but I actually think it looks pretty nice. I also changed the contacts icon to fit my theme better.

    The reason I'm asking for input is because there some files I will need to edit to make everything look right for 1.3.1, and though it doesn't take too much time to change them, I don't want to start until it looks just right.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #347  
    Approved, heh.
  8. afortiori's Avatar
    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    #348  
    Hey man, big props! Yours was the very first theme I downloaded from Prethemer (WAAAAAAAAAAY before it was on Preware!) and it continues to be one of the best! Good luck with any future themes u may develop
  9. Trident's Avatar
    Posts
    337 Posts
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    #349  
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    The attached image is what I was thinking, I think it is a lot cleaner and makes the theme look nicer. I just threw together a background quick in photoshop to test a dark background out, but I actually think it looks pretty nice. I also changed the contacts icon to fit my theme better.

    The reason I'm asking for input is because there some files I will need to edit to make everything look right for 1.3.1, and though it doesn't take too much time to change them, I don't want to start until it looks just right.
    Now that I've got a minute...
    I really like the attention to small details: the 3d/shadow effect on the icons. That said, it might look good to have those numerals on the pad "jump out" a little more. Give them a bevel/3d curve look so that they looked more distinct- just like the VM/History icons do. The phone/dial/hangup icon is almost there- nice shading on the edges, but could still be a little more shadowed to improve the look.

    DISCLAIMER: If you do NONE of the things that I'm humbly suggesting, this is still the hands-down best theme here right now. I've never used anything else for more than a day or two and I always come back. And I always will, until someone gets me a FL Gators or Orlando Magic theme that looks as classy as this does.
  10. #350  
    @kayaksnow -

    i was having the same problem only my original error had to do with a bluetooth png. I tried this multiple times, and it seemed like most of the theme was coming over, but finally i just reverted to default and used preware to theme it. Seems to have worked perfectly!

    @nights0223 - this theme is so cool! i change the background to this japanese abstract wave woodcut image, looks sick! i also have the "no quick launch" patch, to see the whole screen. Thanks!

    @
  11. #351  
    Hi

    First of all thank u very very much for this awesome theme and for investing the time to make it. I m loving this.
    Is there a possibility that someone could make the same theme just in "purple" color? That would be great... Thank u very much again and looking forward hoping to get it in purple color.

    Greetings
  12. cvp
    cvp is offline
    cvp's Avatar
    Posts
    13 Posts
    #352  
    Quote Originally Posted by kayaksnow View Post
    i have the newest java, QI, and am trying to install this theme through QI. It seems to run the installation for about 30-45 seconds the bg on the phone changes to blue, then i get the following

    Error5,

    Commandut file://usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/images/busy-time-selected-month.png
    Reply: No data to read from the socket

    I clicked OK and got

    error 19
    connection refused to connect

    clicked ok

    error 5 connection refused to connect

    I clicked OK and got

    error 19
    connection refused to connect

    at this point it just started cycling between error 5 and 19, so i hit ctrl alt delete and task manager and ended task.

    going to reload QI and go back to the default theme.

    Also I removed the previous version using QI
    Hey, i have the same Problem, and i know how fixed
    You have download the Theme over prethemer.com and the rar file name is Original-Blue-Theme-(PreThemer.com).rar

    This is not working file! I have download from precentral, here the link: http://www.precentral.net/webos-them...nal-blue-theme
    the file name is nights0223blue2.3.1.rar

    Install this and you see it will working! Dont worry if you waiting 5 min or more, this is normal! Wait 5 min or more, it will finish

    Thanks a lot for this Theme, i love Blue
  13.    #353  
    v 2.3.2 is ready

    Changes:
    • New dialer background
    • Other dialer tweaks
    • New pinpad background and some buttons


    I hadn't even used the pin pad until today, so I didn't realize how crappy it looked, so I have fixed that as well.


    Thanks everyone for your support, I'm always glad to see so many people like my theme, and especially thanks to those who donate, it really motivates me to want to keep working on the theme!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nights0223; 11/24/2009 at 01:23 PM.
  14. #354  
    My alarm icon is white and has been for the last few versions. Even after a fresh install following the 1.3 update it still is white. Any thoughts?
  15. #355  
    I also noticed that my missed call icon is now white as well. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version. Any way to send just those icons to the phone manually with WOSQI?
  16. Al_Capone's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    #356  
    This is really nice, but I'm sure the theme is causing my battery to drain very rapidly.
  17. #357  
    dig your theme man. great job.. thanks
  18. damarble's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    #358  
    Thanks for the theme, I really like it. Sorry to nitpick though, but the newest dialer background doesn't seem right. The numbers look too blurry and out of focus, I think it would be a major improvement if they were crisper.
  19. #359  
    I am very impressed, looks like you worked very hard on this, I LOVE IT!
  20. #360  
    Very nice theme. I just jumped on the theme world and seen all of them. Most are not complete enough or have little annoyances here and there. There are very little things I would change on this. Would love a darker green version of this exact theme. I'll go check out your green theme again.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions