Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 566
  1. Trident's Avatar
    Posts
    337 Posts
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    #321  
    Took me a few tries, but finally got this one installed- again- and now everything works!
    You can tell that this is the best theme because so many other people use parts of it in their own. I see some or all of these icons all over the place.
  2. #322  
    I love your theme mixed with the blue carbon theme.

    Thank you for your work,
  3. #323  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Took me a few tries, but finally got this one installed- again- and now everything works!
    You can tell that this is the best theme because so many other people use parts of it in their own. I see some or all of these icons all over the place.
    Ditto. I think the only part that I'm not a huge fan of is the Calendar font. And I just finished creating a new set that I think fits the theme much better.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4. GigaS27's Avatar
    Posts
    286 Posts
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    #324  
    *Deleted*
    Last edited by GigaS27; 11/18/2009 at 12:12 PM.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
  5. #325  
    After updating to 1.3.1 and reinstalling this theme all went ok except: when I make a call after it loads a contacts picture the whole dialer app changes back to green/default. Any thoughts?
  6. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #326  
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    After updating to 1.3.1 and reinstalling this theme all went ok except: when I make a call after it loads a contacts picture the whole dialer app changes back to green/default. Any thoughts?
    Already been mentioned and is known.... nights said he'll have an update out when he can.
  7. #327  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Already been mentioned and is known.... nights said he'll have an update out when he can.
    Sounds good, thanks.
  8. #328  
    I can not get this themes to install correct. I have tried reverting back to default theme and reinstalling with no luck. It says it's back to default but it most certainly is not. What should I do?
  9. #329  
    Quote Originally Posted by mclldavidson View Post
    I can not get this themes to install correct. I have tried reverting back to default theme and reinstalling with no luck. It says it's back to default but it most certainly is not. What should I do?
    Do you have PreWare installed? If so, you can go to Installed packages, then Themes, and uninstall any that are shown in there.
  10. #330  
    Ok I will try that, thanks
  11. #331  
    I just looked in preware and it shows no themes installed, but I know my icons are not stock. Also, when my phones boots up I don't have the palm logo, it is an orange ball split in 4 pieces
  12. #332  
    Quote Originally Posted by mclldavidson View Post
    I just looked in preware and it shows no themes installed, but I know my icons are not stock. Also, when my phones boots up I don't have the palm logo, it is an orange ball split in 4 pieces
    Then it sounds like you'd probably want to download and use the WebOS Repair Utility to completely reset all your files that have been altered by themes or patches and start from scratch.
  13. #333  
    Thanks but it doesn't work with 1.3.1 but i will keep my eye on that program
  14. #334  
    Quote Originally Posted by aolbites View Post
    I removed all themes before 1.3.1 and upon trying to reinstall got errors. I tried other themes and a few worked, but most didn't. The errors that I got with this one were mostly along the lines of "ERROR: cp: cannot stat '/usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.18/images/checkmark.png': No such file or directory". This was an error for all files from checkmark.png to system-menu-selection-gradient-default.png. The only outlier was "ERROR: cp: cannot stat '/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/address-book.png': No such file or directory".

    Love the theme and am looking forward to continued use of it. Going back to the original Palm theme hurts my brain...



    I'd suggest finding a tamer background and replacing it. I did this, found a nice black wood texture that is much easier on the eyes. Although there are others that use carbon fiber and similar unintrusive background images textures or patterns that are easier on the eyes.
    I have 1.3.1 on my phone as well and I'm getting the exact same error message you mentioned. How did you get it to install on your phone???
  15. GigaS27's Avatar
    Posts
    286 Posts
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    #335  
    Quote Originally Posted by mclldavidson View Post
    I just looked in preware and it shows no themes installed, but I know my icons are not stock. Also, when my phones boots up I don't have the palm logo, it is an orange ball split in 4 pieces
    Palm has changed there reset/boot/shutdown logos a bit. There is a spinning ball now as part of one...so this might be normal.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
  16. #336  
  17. #337  
    Quote Originally Posted by pancho13 View Post
    I have 1.3.1 on my phone as well and I'm getting the exact same error message you mentioned. How did you get it to install on your phone???
    I ended up going back into preware and removing all themes. Somehow there were 3 separate ones installed, with bits and pieces of some showing up here and there. So I removed them all and tried installing again via QI. Got those errors. Removed it and reinstalled. Finally it worked with no errors, or no eternal "Please wait..." screen.
  18.    #338  
    Version 2.3.1 has been released. Really the only changes are it is now fully compatible with WebOS 1.3.1, and the .xml file has been cleaned up.

    To all of those who are complaining about the text at the top being white if you are downloading the zip from precentral, it is explained in the first post. I have added the file needed to make it blue in the zip file, though, and it is located at luna-systemui/stylesheets/systemui.css. You will need to manually install it with WebOS QI and send it to /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/stylesheets/.

    To people saying the theme doesn't work with 1.3.1, even before this update it should work fine, I cannot help you besides to tell you that you should always uninstall a theme the same way you put it on before installing a new one.
  19. #339  
    I had this theme installed and went to remove it to try your green theme but when i went to preware it showed under apps and not themes. I went to it in the apps section and removed there but it didnt remove anything but the listing under apps I still have the whole theme.
    Update: It did not ask to restart like usual so i did myself and its gone now.
  20. #340  
    Quick question. Did you remove the clock icon? It doesn't seem to install on mine. Just wondering, it's not a big deal. Still love your theme.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions