Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    I love this theme! I really do. But is there anyway I could change or someone could make one like it but with red instead. I love this theme & how it changes everything. I've tried a lot of themes but always seem to come back to this one. I even tried the Red & Black theme from Prethemer and I like it but its still not the same. I'd build my own theme but I have no way of knowing how or where to get the program. Haha. So if anyone can help I appreciate it! Thanks!!!
    try the flash of red and black theme.
    http://www.precentral.net/webos-them...-red-and-black
    Not a fan let me know ill make it more red than black
    Army ACU Theme - Download Version 0.0.9
    24 Theme - Download Version 0.2.2
    Orangish Theme - Download Version 0.3.0
    Chelsea F.C. Theme - Download Version 0.0.5

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Love this theme, great icons and love the blue and black. Wonderful simplicity. Great work, thanks!
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I've gone through three themes besides this one... I keep uninstalling and reinstalling in different orders... I keep getting the green gradient (from the UF theme, minus the goalposts) instead of the blue lock screen.
    It's really kind of strange. When I go back to default and reset, the icons on quicklaunch don't go back to OEM (they revert to Original Blue). When I install another theme, everything changes accordingly. Then uninstall the new theme and I get OEM with OB QL icons.
    I'm doing all my install/uninstalls w/PreWare.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Themes need to be uninstalled before another is installed or what you described above happens. webOS Repair Utility is probably your friend at this point.
    So last night I downloaded a theme that had the Clear icons for the bottom and was a Original Blue Overlay. I deleted it and went to go back and download it and it was gone. I liked how it cleared the icons where you could not see them but they were still there if you clicked on the screen. Was that yours or someone else's. If so, were you going to bring it back to be downloaded?
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Themes need to be uninstalled before another is installed or what you described above happens. webOS Repair Utility is probably your friend at this point.
    I managed to get back to the OEM theme... but didn't read this until I installed OB2.0 with Preware. Everything looks good, but I still don't have the correct lock screen. I'll have to mess with it tomorrow... maybe try going totally stock with the wOSRU.
    I had to download the newest WebOSDr for Sprint... but at least that's all done now.
    Quote Originally Posted by dan94darling View Post
    So last night I downloaded a theme that had the Clear icons for the bottom and was a Original Blue Overlay. I deleted it and went to go back and download it and it was gone. I liked how it cleared the icons where you could not see them but they were still there if you clicked on the screen. Was that yours or someone else's. If so, were you going to bring it back to be downloaded?
    Its back up I was working on it..... Sorry
    Classy theme - thanks
    This theme reverts to the original palm theme for incoming calls (green background) after 1.3.1 update. Otherwise everything else seems fine.
    using webOS Quick Installer(v2.82) to install/revert themes. reverted to default before updating to 1.3.1. and now I can't reinstall this theme. I can't believe how much I like this theme now that I'm back to the default. Is this issue a problem with the theme, a problem with wOSQI or am I just a twit that can't follow instructions?
    steps I took: after update I put phone into developer mode, hooked up to laptop(winXP) and opened wOSQI, went to Themer and chose this theme(v2.0.0). several errors including "...file not found" and "error 5, connection lost".
    btw, I'm with Bell. I don't know if that makes a difference but I have noticed that there is often slight differences between what I'm getting and what I'm reading on the chat boards.
    Last edited by Bumblerazz; 11/15/2009 at 03:04 PM.
    hey this is a really cool theme, and I really want it on my Pre, but I download it and it shows up in the folder I download it into, but when I open the WebOS quick install and try to add it, the file won't show up?? If anyone knows what the problem is please help, because i'd love to have this theme on my Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    This theme reverts to the original palm theme for incoming calls (green background) after 1.3.1 update. Otherwise everything else seems fine.
    there are new image files in the phone app, I had to change them in my version of the theme.
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    You need to use WOSQI v2.9 that was released late last night.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I just got the new webos quick install about 20 minutes ago, and am still getting tons of errors trying to reinstall this theme.
  16.    #316  
    Quote Originally Posted by kayaksnow View Post
    I just got the new webos quick install about 20 minutes ago, and am still getting tons of errors trying to reinstall this theme.
    You should not be getting any errors, I just tried it and everything works fine. Try removing the theme first. I will have a new version of my theme up as as soon as I can with the changes for 1.3.1.
    awesome theme, only fault is the background on the phone app, a bit too distracting
    I removed all themes before 1.3.1 and upon trying to reinstall got errors. I tried other themes and a few worked, but most didn't. The errors that I got with this one were mostly along the lines of "ERROR: cp: cannot stat '/usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.18/images/checkmark.png': No such file or directory". This was an error for all files from checkmark.png to system-menu-selection-gradient-default.png. The only outlier was "ERROR: cp: cannot stat '/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/address-book.png': No such file or directory".

Love the theme and am looking forward to continued use of it. Going back to the original Palm theme hurts my brain...

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    awesome theme, only fault is the background on the phone app, a bit too distracting
    I'd suggest finding a tamer background and replacing it. I did this, found a nice black wood texture that is much easier on the eyes. Although there are others that use carbon fiber and similar unintrusive background images textures or patterns that are easier on the eyes.
    Great theme -- I've tried about 5 others, and I keep coming back to the Blue.

Thanks for the nice work!
    Nevermind. Just tried it again and got no errors this time...weird...