Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    Bump.. simple Question. Does anyone else have a white Alarm icon?
    I do. Doesn't bother me though lol. I like the 'mix' of colors.
    Palm Pre | WebOS 1.4.1.1 | Sprint
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
  3.    #283  
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    I have tried installing v2.0 if this theme with both WOSQI & Preware and for some reason my alarm notification icon is still white not blue. Any thoughts or suggestions? I have tried completely removing the theme and installed it fresh with preware but still it is white.
    I will look into it, it's quite possible I just overlooked it.
  4.    #284  
    It looks Prethemer doesn't have support yet for the clock images (which is where the alarm icon resides) so if you install the Prethemer version on Preware or use the .ipk, it won't be included. Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

For now, the only way to get it is to download the theme from Precentral and use the theming utility in WebOS quick install.
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    It looks Prethemer doesn't have support yet for the clock images (which is where the alarm icon resides) so if you install the Prethemer version on Preware or use the .ipk, it won't be included. Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

For now, the only way to get it is to download the theme from Precentral and use the theming utility in WebOS quick install.
    The reason I installed with Preware is because if I use the WOQI then the spring logo and clock are white. Any way to just get the ipk for the blue alarm icon?
    I just wanted to say this is a badas* theme, i love the blue, and the icons are awesome.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    This is by far the best theme
    i had this same problem. had blue theme 1.95 and WebOS QI v2.72. uninstalled themes and patches. switched to WebOS QI v2.82, repatched and themed with Blue v2.00. i have all the other changes but the text in the upper left stays white and the time and date are white. i have tried untheming and retheming. stays the same. everything else is fine

i did leave squarified corners enabled the whole time. does that have something to do with it?
    How do you put the icons in four columns instead of 3?? i see the example pix but i still have 3. how do you compile it to 4?
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I wish themes could be added to the app catalog for downloads, i would pay to have an official download cos im not good at hacking or programming things........i would love to have this theme but i will have to wait and see..........KUDOS! for a great theme.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    By far the best theme out there. Just wish I had a Pre to use it on!

To the author: Top work!!
    I love this theme. It definitely makes my Pre look more expensive. I just thought I'd share these wallpapers for anyone interested:

wallpapers.zip

I use Switcharoo to randomly change these. They go well with this theme. Some of them I found, some I colorized.

Thanks to nights0223 for this sweet theme.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    awesome theme!

NICE!!!
    Last edited by sarah peterman; 10/22/2009 at 07:14 AM.
    Hey Nights,

Would you be willing to help me by uploading an edited version of your theme? I have change the phone, messaging, quick launch bar & icon and the 31 calendar icons. I haave the file zipped. Its your zip file edited and rezipped.

I can send you the zip or just the new icon files.
    i cant seem to find a solution for sprint and time being white. at pone point they were blue, but once updated, they never go back to blue. green neon theme does it without a hitch, just no dice on the blue.
    U have to install original blue theme from preware in order for the sprint and time to be blue.

Installing from prethemer or quick install will give you the sprint and time in white.
    Any chance someone could make a full desktop background with this wallpaper would like really good!
    Last edited by stevee10001; 10/24/2009 at 11:34 AM.
    UK PRE USER
    lovely... thank you!
    Just an FYI, I am also having issues now with the clock and sprint/program menu (stuff in the top left corner) being white.

I had two Original Blue Themes in my app category (via WebOS QuickInstall) which was odd. I removed both of them.

When I went to PreWare, I can no longer get themes. I re-installed PreWare and still have that issue. That feed just doesn't load.

So I was forced to install Original Blue through WOSQI (download zip file and point WebOS QI at it) and now I'm having the white issue. Doesn't really bother me, just an FYI.
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
    Nvm. I had Themes disabled in the feed section of Preware.

Re-enabled it, uninstalled Original blue, re-installed from Preware and no issues. Everything is blue.
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09