Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    How charged is your battery?
    74%
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WillJitsu View Post
    74%
    Blue is when it's full/nearly full. I forget the actual percentages, but I think they're somewhere in the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Blue is when it's full/nearly full. I forget the actual percentages, but I think they're somewhere in the thread.
    Ahh ok. Cool. Thanks!
  4.    #264  
    Here is what the battery looks like as it is discharging.

Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    This theme is really the best. Thanks so much for the update.
    My only question is: Is the lockscreen supposed to change?
    I though I remembered it being different the first time I installed this theme.
    For some reason, no matter what I do I have a green gradient fade for my lockscreen. I've removed and reinstalled this and other themes. I've tried to change it with the change lockscreen tweak in WOSQI.
    Anyone know why WOQI doesnt recognize that I have a theme on my phone. I installed it just like the directions say but it still shows I have the default theme installed when in reality I have the original blue theme installed. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
  7.    #267  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    This theme is really the best. Thanks so much for the update.
    My only question is: Is the lockscreen supposed to change?
    I though I remembered it being different the first time I installed this theme.
    For some reason, no matter what I do I have a green gradient fade for my lockscreen. I've removed and reinstalled this and other themes. I've tried to change it with the change lockscreen tweak in WOSQI.
    No, my lockscreen shouldn't have any green gradient in it. I'm sure it was leftover from some other theme you installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricoberto View Post
    Anyone know why WOQI doesnt recognize that I have a theme on my phone. I installed it just like the directions say but it still shows I have the default theme installed when in reality I have the original blue theme installed. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
    How did you originally install the theme?
    Why do some Icons stay put and others get remover. Is there a way to correct this situation. Thanks in advance! (preferably not having to restore my phone back to factory)
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Did a "removal" of the Original Blue Theme to get the updated version of the Original Blue Theme... upon luna restart, I lost my battery percent & icon as well, even though PreWare still says it's there.

When I tried to re-install the Original Blue Theme I get the message "Theme Probably Installed", but it isn't.

And now when I try to remove the Battery Icon & Percent patch to re-install it, it says it can't uninstall.

Weird. Anyone had a similar situation? If so, any help is appreciated.

Bob

PS: Using PreWare for install and un-installs
    Last edited by bmoyer1; 10/08/2009 at 12:26 PM.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Post deleted and I re-posted this post in the WebOS forum. Didn't want there to be a "multiple cross post" issue

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...88#post1960888

Thanks.
    Last edited by bmoyer1; 10/08/2009 at 01:16 PM.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    No, my lockscreen shouldn't have any green gradient in it. I'm sure it was leftover from some other theme you installed.
    I'm quite sure you're right.
    It's from a Gators theme I tried (I think), but how do I get rid of it or over-write it with yours?
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoyer1 View Post
    Did a "removal" of the Original Blue Theme to get the updated version of the Original Blue Theme... upon luna restart, I lost my battery percent & icon as well, even though PreWare still says it's there.

When I tried to re-install the Original Blue Theme I get the message "Theme Probably Installed", but it isn't.

And now when I try to remove the Battery Icon & Percent patch to re-install it, it says it can't uninstall.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by henderjr View Post
    I was having problems removing patches this morning so I ran the Emergency Patch Recovery or whatever it's called. I also removed my theme. I can't remember which I did first. Theme I think. Then everything looked good. So you could try that.

Anyway then I reinstalled patches and then this theme and my only issue is that battery icon is not right. Not the end of the world since the percentage patch works fine but I'd like to see the battery too if possible. Not sure if that helps..
    I had this happening when I used WOSQI to install the theme. When I did it from Preware, it was flawless.
    Just start from scratch with all tweaks (much faster w/Preware since you don't have to reset Luna each time) and themes. Do the theme first, so that it doesn't mess up the battery% tweak afterwards.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoyer1 View Post

Bob

Resolved via WebOS Doctor. Several hours later... I'm back up and running.
    i started from scratch and couldnt get sprint or time to be blue. bummer :\
    2.0 looks awesome man. No issues installing via preware, etc.

I'm diggin the new clock and camera icons and the others. Great job!
    Palm Pre | WebOS 1.4.1.1 | Sprint
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
    nights, I like the new icons in 2.0, but is there any way to get them with the older version with the bright blue main screen.

Nights--never mind...I found it...Thanks for the Theme, and all you hard work!
    Last edited by nascar_fan; 10/10/2009 at 01:31 PM.
    Hey nights, since it is the best theme out there, have you considered remaking it other colors? Maybe do it in red, green, pink, blah blah.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    He has a green one he is doing and has even mentioned it a few times (like when he said that is where most of his attention would be going now), lol.
    Any plans on an Orange one? I love this theme, would kill for an Orange one Donation to come when paycheck comes.. :-D
    I have tried installing v2.0 if this theme with both WOSQI & Preware and for some reason my alarm notification icon is still white not blue. Any thoughts or suggestions? I have tried completely removing the theme and installed it fresh with preware but still it is white.