Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 566
  1. spenzalii's Avatar
    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    #201  
    Yo. I downloaded the theme, installed it with WinSCP, and donated it. I wanted to keep the dialer numers white so I didn't change those, but all else looks super clean. I've attached this picture to show the two problems I'm still having that hopefully someone can help with:



    The frame around the contact pictures is now smaller than the picture itself, and cuts off the bottom. Also, the frame around the window is smaller, which now bisects the contact listings as you scroll thru at the bottom. Any clue how to getthat fixed?
  2. #202  
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    This shouldn't be happening, the image files are fine. Prethemer must be doing something to the file to make them appear that way, though I can't imagine what. I would say hold off installing the theme until these issues can be resolved. At this point it's not really in my control. I may have to make the zip file available for a little while for you to install with WebOS quick install, at least until I can get it updated on Precentral.



    This is a problem I am aware of, and am looking in to a way to make it look a little nicer.
    I hope you keep it in the glossy look. You have the only sleek messaging bubbles.
  3.    #203  
    The theme has been successfully uploaded to Precentral, so you can download it there when they start allowing downloads again. Also the problem with the 5 and 6 buttons has been fixed at Prethemer.
    Last edited by nights0223; 10/01/2009 at 10:38 AM.
  4. #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    It looks like the 5 and 6 got uploaded to Prethemer that way somehow (I think they might be pulling the images from the pin pad, that's the only explanation I can come up with). It should be fixed tomorrow.
    apologies on that, I was in fact updating the phone thumbnail generation
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

    My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
  5.    #205  
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    apologies on that, I was in fact updating the phone thumbnail generation
    No problem, I figured it was something like that.
  6. mjb1313's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    #206  
    Has v1.8 been updated and safe to download?
  7. jmcarlos's Avatar
    Posts
    61 Posts
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    #207  
    This is by far the coolest theme. This is what makes the Pre experience so much better than any other phone (customization). I love the hard work you did with this theme. Thanks so much.
    Palm for life
    IIIx...TE...TX...Pre

  8. xtn
    xtn is offline
    xtn's Avatar
    Posts
    434 Posts
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    #208  
    knights -

    Can you tell me if the location or name of the launcher bar image changed for webOS 1.2.0?

    I'd like to push my transparent png file back into place after installing your beautiful theme!
  9.    #209  
    Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    knights -

    Can you tell me if the location or name of the launcher bar image changed for webOS 1.2.0?

    I'd like to push my transparent png file back into place after installing your beautiful theme!
    The launcher bar hasn't been changed at all for 1.2, but the file you want is quick_launch_bg.png and it goes in /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/
  10. xtn
    xtn is offline
    xtn's Avatar
    Posts
    434 Posts
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    #210  
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    The launcher bar hasn't been changed at all for 1.2, but the file you want is quick_launch_bg.png and it goes in /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/
    Thanks!

    Do you have a link to that info for all UI image files in 1.2.0? I searched webos-internals.org but can't find such a thing.

    xtn
  11.    #211  
    Are you talking about what images have changed in 1.2? If so, PreThemer has a good list
  12. xtn
    xtn is offline
    xtn's Avatar
    Posts
    434 Posts
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    #212  
    I'm looking for a list of all images; icons, notifications, etc.

    Was there some resource you found helpful when making your theme? Or did you just have to start exploring the Pre's file system?

    xtn
  13.    #213  
    Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    I'm looking for a list of all images; icons, notifications, etc.

    Was there some resource you found helpful when making your theme? Or did you just have to start exploring the Pre's file system?

    xtn
    I don't know where you could find a list of all of the files. I just started messing around with the files on my own, didn't have any type of resource available. It's really pretty self explanatory once you get into it. Good luck!
  14. #214  
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    The theme has been successfully uploaded to Precentral, so you can download it there when they start allowing downloads again. Also the problem with the 5 and 6 buttons has been fixed at Prethemer.
    thanks nights i reinstalled and now all is fine!
  15. jmcarlos's Avatar
    Posts
    61 Posts
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    #215  
    Does this theme work with webOS 1.2.1? Just wanted to check before installing again.
    Palm for life
    IIIx...TE...TX...Pre

  16.    #216  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcarlos View Post
    Does this theme work with webOS 1.2.1? Just wanted to check before installing again.
    Yeah, it works fine.
  17. xtn
    xtn is offline
    xtn's Avatar
    Posts
    434 Posts
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    #217  
    seems just fine on 1.2.1 please note I did uninstall it first then reinstalled after the update.
  18. #218  
    Hmm... when I assign a picture from my photo roll to a contact it doesn't show up for that person under chat or recent calls with the new theme.
  19. #219  
    Hello

    I just installed this theme. At first time I got some error, however I tried again and it was successfully installed. But then after the restart, the background image was not modified (had the original one that I set). The bad part is that whenever I click the launcher button, it did not show any launcher pages!!!! but the default find page. I do not know how to see all the applications in the launcher page. I installed using WOQI and when I try to revert back to default in WOQI, that button was disabled and it says the current theme installed was palm pre one. I do not even know how to reset the phone to factory settings (as I cannot get into launcher page). Even universal search is not working as well. When I type nothing happens. It just shows Google, Wiki, twitter screen.
    Can any one help me getting back to my default theme and settings.

    M
  20. KentBETA's Avatar
    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    #220  
    Quote Originally Posted by solaimadhan View Post
    Hello

    I just installed this theme. At first time I got some error, however I tried again and it was successfully installed. But then after the restart, the background image was not modified (had the original one that I set). The bad part is that whenever I click the launcher button, it did not show any launcher pages!!!! but the default find page. I do not know how to see all the applications in the launcher page. I installed using WOQI and when I try to revert back to default in WOQI, that button was disabled and it says the current theme installed was palm pre one. I do not even know how to reset the phone to factory settings (as I cannot get into launcher page). Even universal search is not working as well. When I type nothing happens. It just shows Google, Wiki, twitter screen.
    Can any one help me getting back to my default theme and settings.

    M
    Same thing just happened to me. Comes up with a search box instead of my icons!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions