Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 566
  1. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #181  
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermayhm069 View Post
    one thing about the sms threaded convo, the gray/black color fade looks kinda crummy when there is more than a line of text in it...maybe remove the effect and make it a solid color?
    Just a personal opinion, I actually disagree and think the detail and fading looks great.
  2. #182  
    I reinstalled the ipk and the numbers are still missing..I did it thru QI. How did you install yours, that your numbers are all showing up now?
  3. #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    I reinstalled the ipk and the numbers are still missing..I did it thru QI. How did you install yours, that your numbers are all showing up now?
    I installed via Preware and everything looks fine.
  4. #184  
    Did via preware and now phone says phone offline,,, I have bad luck each time i do one of these themes.
  5. #185  
    Great job on doing a quick turn around on updating the theme. With that said, I noticed 2 things.
    -The notifications are still white and not blue like in the 1.9 release.
    -The contacts and calls dialog box seems to be a little short at the bottom.
    the list seems to go beyond the bottom of the box.
    Everything works great and these are minor cosmetic things that I just wanted to point out to you. I am really not complaining. I love your theme.
  6.    #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by maleoutkast View Post
    Great job on doing a quick turn around on updating the theme. With that said, I noticed 2 things.
    -The notifications are still white and not blue like in the 1.9 release.
    -The contacts and calls dialog box seems to be a little short at the bottom.
    the list seems to go beyond the bottom of the box.
    Everything works great and these are minor cosmetic things that I just wanted to point out to you. I am really not complaining. I love your theme.
    The notification icons should all be blue, not white. How did you install your theme? It seems like people are having trouble through Prethemer and Preware. Hopefully I can get the theme uploaded tomorrow to Precentral, and you can try installing it that way.
  7. #187  
    I installed through preware, I am trying uninstalling it and re-installing it. I understand how that can cause the notifications icons to not install correctly. Did you understand what I was talking about with the contacts and call list or should I put up a pic?
    Once again, thanks for the quick reply.
  8. #188  
    I installed through Preware and my notifications are blue.
  9.    #189  
    Quote Originally Posted by maleoutkast View Post
    I installed through preware, I am trying uninstalling it and re-installing it. I understand how that can cause the notifications icons to not install correctly. Did you understand what I was talking about with the contacts and call list or should I put up a pic?
    Once again, thanks for the quick reply.
    Yup, I know exactly what you are talking about, and it's on my things-to-do-for next-release
  10. #190  
    After re-install, notifications are now blue. Thank you nights. These is, in my opinion, the best theme out there. My hat's off to you.
  11. #191  
    hey nights LOVE the theme, could'nt live without it on my pre lol, but 1.9.5 is the first release that i found has a slight error, on my DIALER the #5 and 6 dont have letters under them like the rest of the numbers. 5=jkl 6=mno , both oonly have the numbers alone..im on webOS 1.20 of course and i installed thru preware, any thoughts? or anyone else experiencing this?
  12. #192  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Just a personal opinion, I actually disagree and think the detail and fading looks great.
    not saying i dont like the effect, im sayin it looks pixled out, like a picture that gets streched...
  13. Deck82's Avatar
    Posts
    61 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #193  
    Quote Originally Posted by emulatorX View Post
    hey nights LOVE the theme, could'nt live without it on my pre lol, but 1.9.5 is the first release that i found has a slight error, on my DIALER the #5 and 6 dont have letters under them like the rest of the numbers. 5=jkl 6=mno , both oonly have the numbers alone..im on webOS 1.20 of course and i installed thru preware, any thoughts? or anyone else experiencing this?
    My Dialer is the same way and I did not even notice it until you pointed it out. Also sounds like I have the notification icon problem as well. Any way to fix that? This is the only theme I've used and had to do the uninstall and reinstall every version since 1.5. I think half of mine are blue...I know text and email are blue but missed call and a few others are still white.

    Love all the new updates Nights!!...not sure what else you can change or update at this point other than the Contacts apps which I use maybe one a week.
  14. slikone27's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    #194  
    I am also missing the letters under number 5 and 6... Does anyone that installed 1.9.5 have them? Or was it a problem installing?
  15.    #195  
    Quote Originally Posted by emulatorX View Post
    hey nights LOVE the theme, could'nt live without it on my pre lol, but 1.9.5 is the first release that i found has a slight error, on my DIALER the #5 and 6 dont have letters under them like the rest of the numbers. 5=jkl 6=mno , both oonly have the numbers alone..im on webOS 1.20 of course and i installed thru preware, any thoughts? or anyone else experiencing this?
    This shouldn't be happening, the image files are fine. Prethemer must be doing something to the file to make them appear that way, though I can't imagine what. I would say hold off installing the theme until these issues can be resolved. At this point it's not really in my control. I may have to make the zip file available for a little while for you to install with WebOS quick install, at least until I can get it updated on Precentral.

    Quote Originally Posted by mastermayhm069 View Post
    not saying i dont like the effect, im sayin it looks pixled out, like a picture that gets streched...
    This is a problem I am aware of, and am looking in to a way to make it look a little nicer.
  16. #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by emulatorX View Post
    hey nights LOVE the theme, could'nt live without it on my pre lol, but 1.9.5 is the first release that i found has a slight error, on my DIALER the #5 and 6 dont have letters under them like the rest of the numbers. 5=jkl 6=mno , both oonly have the numbers alone..im on webOS 1.20 of course and i installed thru preware, any thoughts? or anyone else experiencing this?
    same problem here, wouldn't have ever noticed it though until you mentioned it or i tried to dial a number that was a word..lol.. still a great theme..
  17. try0625's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    #197  
    i like this theme and i'm using it right now. good job.
  18.    #198  
    It looks like the 5 and 6 got uploaded to Prethemer that way somehow (I think they might be pulling the images from the pin pad, that's the only explanation I can come up with). It should be fixed tomorrow.
  19. #199  
    thanks your awesome, when i get a chance i will be donating, when i updated to 1.2, my theme went back to normal , and i gotta say i was quick to reinstall your theme. Brings out the best in how the pre OS cosmetics look. Very pleasing to look at. And, also thanks for the quick response, you don't even get that kinda service for paid stuff
  20. #200  
    My favorite theme.

    I LOVE the color blue. Awesome job man.
    Palm Pre | WebOS 1.4.1.1 | Sprint
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions