Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Updated - it is finished. For everyone that has been asking after it, I'm sorry it took so long. Here are the the screenshots of the finished version

So I would love some feedback :-)
    musicplayer_2009-24-09_064842.pngclock_2009-24-09_064817.jpgphone_2009-24-09_064759.jpgbrowser_2009-24-09_064736.jpgemail_2009-24-09_064641.pngmessaging_2009-24-09_064512.png
    Last edited by sarah peterman; 09/24/2009 at 07:48 AM.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I have a cool skull and evil panda boot up screen if you would like to check it out...see boot up screens.
  3.    #3  
    Ohh thank you for reminding me, I have a boot up screen already, but I will definitely check it out.

palm-logo.pngpalm-logo-bright.png
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
    Way awesome!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I really love it.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Love how you did the messaging window and great job on the whole theme.
    Looks Great! I love it!

Btw I just checked out your theme site and saw a post you had on "How to Get Smilies in the Symbol Box" This is great, How come it's not listed on the webos-internals.org wiki?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    definitely awesome!!
    you definately got skills!!....i absolutely love the messenger and the emailer!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Nice work! I like the Elf at Night theme too. You pull it all together very well.
    great job as always! my friend will LOVE this one!
    Ok so im new to this stuff but how do i get the files of the pics to put them into the webos and what not? im just looking for the background pics not the ones with the icons and words already in the pic?????????
    Definitely not bad at all! I love where it's going!

Only thing I'd recommend is maybe on the buttons in the Quickbar, have the text on each of them more static in their size instead of one having a bigger font than the other, y'know what I mean?

Other than that one little tidbit, I definitely like where it's going. I absolutely love the text message screen.
    Love it... Would love something like this with a cutesy girl skull too... Waiting on my pre to get here from Sprint... So I guess I got time to figure some of this all out.

Kinda nice being a noob again. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    Definitely not bad at all! I love where it's going!

Only thing I'd recommend is maybe on the buttons in the Quickbar, have the text on each of them more static in their size instead of one having a bigger font than the other, y'know what I mean?

Other than that one little tidbit, I definitely like where it's going. I absolutely love the text message screen.
    \

+1 with that one
    OMG - these are pretty scary, you need to have a never for such themes..!
    Last edited by Taylor58; 09/10/2009 at 06:08 AM.
    Download Mobile Themes from Tomasha!
    omg. i want this theme!! I am new to palm had a storm and bb for long time. i need some help with this. is this hard to install? I can follow directions pretty well. i just gonna need someone to walk me through the process. i have always moded my bb but this looks a little different..
    Ugh i would pay someone to put this on my phone or help me! damn!
    I'm digging it. I love the grunge wallpaper
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast