Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    can this be uploaded to prethemer so it can be installed as ipk?
    so when is this coming out?
  3.    #23  
    I will have it out on PreThemer and here over the weekend, probably tomorrow night or Saturday.
    Last edited by sarah peterman; 09/17/2009 at 08:52 PM.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
    dont mean to bug but do you think you will be releasing it today?
    Thats Great Sarah, Looks Awesome...
    please hurry. lol
  7.    #27  
    It is finished. Hopefully the install will work.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
    THANK YOU THANK YOU! I love it. Now after football season I will be rocking this.
  9.    #29  
    Great, thank you :-)
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
    looking great. installed and message screen has black boxes and type is black also so csnt see text. the only other thing i see is in call screen vm and call logs buttons text are barley visible. but this looks so great like i knew it would.
    waited about 15 mins with quick installer, and i had to control-alt-delete and quit quick installer. Glad it didn't change anything,everything seems normal, i am trying it a second time with quick installer again, will let you know.

tried a secong go but got nothing... sorry
    Last edited by robbskittles; 09/24/2009 at 12:24 PM.
    it will install via preware but with the problems i have stated above.
    I'm having a bunch of problems with this, like my txt messaging is all black unless I click on each txt message I can't see any text and also you claimed the contacts app has been change and I see no changes to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    I'm having a bunch of problems with this, like my txt messaging is all black unless I click on each txt message I can't see any text and also you claimed the contacts app has been change and I see no changes to it.
    yeah she's (sarah peterman) been trying to see what's the prob, got the same thing too when dL with preware.
    lol your like the phantom fixer. thank you sarah.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    very nice theme good job
    Hey guys,

Had to work with Sarah on this one with the messaging. The theme.xml up here on precentral had some errors in it which may have caused some installs to fail. PreThemer doesn't support replacing CSS files so I worked with her to get it to work in ipk form.

The updated version should work (along with the black messaging theme). If anything doesn't work, please let me know. Also remember to uninstall themes before installing a new one -- ESPECIALLY when dealing with CSS and JSJSJS $changes$ $as$ $THAT$ $can$ $mess$ $up$ $your$ $phone$!

PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    thinking i may have downloaded this a few min too early then? i downloaded the zip about 25 min ago. installed 10 min ago and it just sat and sat so i finally killed quick install..

it showed skull theme was installed. hit restore back to default..but same thing. going to reboot and hope it didnt jaack everything up
    Did you download the zip from prethemer or precentral? I don't know if sarah updated the precentral one, but the prethemer one should work.

However please note that the .zip version of the download will NOT do the css changes while the ipk version of the download will. I recommend using the ipk version or installing from preware using the prethemer.com version
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Again Th econtacts app has not changed its still the same in the updated version as well.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast