Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1.    #1  
    Last edited by luxespre; 09/23/2009 at 08:38 AM. Reason: the pictures were for a different version of this theme.
  2. Franca22's Avatar
    Posts
    77 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #2  
    Love it
  3. #3  
    Looking pretty good.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
  4. #4  
    lookin good... keep up the good work
  5. #5  
    the Silver CC Pre looks great!!!....i can almost see when you do the remix in gold!!
  6.    #6  
    thanks guys! i'll post more when i'm fully done with it!
  7. lxcusic's Avatar
    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by luxespre View Post
    thanks guys! i'll post more when i'm fully done with it!
    r u done yet.. i can't wait 2 c
  8. #8  
    Very Provocative!!
    Last edited by Taylor58; 09/10/2009 at 06:08 AM.
    Download Mobile Themes from Tomasha!
  9. #9  
    is there a way this can be converted into a ipk file?
  10. #10  
    Unfortunately after uninstalling icons and boot screens stay, plus messed up my battery % tweak, now i have a white stripe on top.
  11. #11  
    this is siiiick, nice job
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    Unfortunately after uninstalling icons and boot screens stay, plus messed up my battery % tweak, now i have a white stripe on top.
    =/ and unfortunately i'm not sure how to fix that. but i've uninstalled it many times and its uninstalled fine for me?
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by zrichburg9958 View Post
    is there a way this can be converted into a ipk file?
    It's in the themes section now :]
  14. #14  
    How do I get the theme to my phone?
  15. #15  
    I really like the design for messaging, nicely done.
  16. #16  
    How do you download this Chanel theme to your phone?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions